Any Advice greatly appreciated...

Starchase

Mother of 5 year old
Reaction score
Hi there

Well as some of you already know I have been diagnosed with an IUGR baby well had my weekly doppler placenta flow scan today and it showed that the restictive blood flow was within normal limits which is great today. However she has had 3 CTG's that have showed decelarations and today she had 2 episodes of short lived fetal bradycardia during the ultrasound this coupled with reduced fetal movement and an FAC reduction of 2cm within a week I am pretty worried....

I phoned my local midwife as this was all done at the city hospital she is horrified that this has happened she has just sent an email of formal complaint as she wants to do a programme of CTG's until I go back in next monday..

Has anyone had this or does anyone want to tell me what they would do?

Xxx

Gosh.... I would think they would go ahead and give you the steroid shots and take her via c-section.

My doc took DS at 33 weeks after debating whether or not to wait longer (ended up not being able to bc my liver started failing), but I remember them telling me that if I were having a girl they would have already taken her, but since white male babies are weaker they wanted to wait as long as they possibly could to take him.

Thanks ermm it really helps to know I'm not over reacting I'm tired of fighting them all the time, especially when they turn round and tell me I'm right!!! It used to be a nice feeling when ur right but not now this is exactly what happened 5 yrs ago pretty scared now,.. I've got CTG at 11am today so fingers crossed that's reassuring, thanks I'd forgotten that's what they said about ds hence being left another wk in hospital but he had to be resuscitated and I'm positive it was due to no steroids!! I've fought them since 28wks this time to heh them they keep saying not this wk!!

Thanks for ur thoughts xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->