Any advice on hcg levels

blasiandoll92

Mother of two!
Reaction score
So I went to the doctor and I know that I am early in my pregnancy. My clear blue said 1-2 wks. My blood was taken and my beta was only 8 friday. They took it Sunday and it was 17. I just had it drawn again but wont know until tomorrow? Any thoughts or experiences?

So I went to the doctor and I know that I am early in my pregnancy. My clear blue said 1-2 wks. My blood was taken and my beta was only 8 friday. They took it Sunday and it was 17. I just had it drawn again but wont know until tomorrow? Any thoughts or experiences?

How many DPO were you at the time that you got the 8?

What you want to see is your hcp doubling every 48 hours. They determine that you are not pregnant if hcg < 5, they say "undetermined" between 5 and 25, and if hcg > 25 then you are considered pregnant (I think those are the right numbers). If your beta was 8 on Friday but 17 on Sunday then it looks like you are doubling on track. Hopefully when you get your results from the most recent draw it will be up again.

How many DPO were you at the time that you got the 8?

What you want to see is your hcp doubling every 48 hours. They determine that you are not pregnant if hcg < 5, they say "undetermined" between 5 and 25, and if hcg > 25 then you are considered pregnant (I think those are the right numbers). If your beta was 8 on Friday but 17 on Sunday then it looks like you are doubling on track. Hopefully when you get your results from the most recent draw it will be up again.

Thank you so much!! I honestly don't know bc my period is irregular. All I know is that my implantation bleeding was on the 25th of April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->