any advice or input?

spiiin

Reaction score
well this month i think i ovulated really early: on my cd 10, i knew because i spotted pink once when i wiped with tp that day with ewcm; it was first time for me to have ovulation spotting, but i just knew it was it and the ewcm continued, i had to say way more that a lot than i'm use to having. :haha:
and on cd 15 i started spotting till cd 18 off and on, hardly there. had spotted once on my underwear, but mostly when i wipe with tp with lots of cm. i had cramping too, off and on - sometimes on my left and sometimes on my right, it's just everywhere, plus i had severe leg cramps last night that kept me from sleeping. i'm seeing my doctor thursday - i wanted to know if anybody experienced this, and if anybody on here ovulated early, i have a regular 28 cycle, it was just one time that we didn't use protection, that was the night before i spotted in the afternoon of cd 10. thanks everyone! :blush:

I'm not sure what you're asking?

sorry for the confusion. lol.
i was asking if anybody experienced ovulation early on a normal 28 cycle.
because i'm pretty sure i did, and if i did, i may be pregnant because i started spotting off and on 6 dpo for a few days.

Ah - yes Ovulation can happen early .. .. .. .. Last month i Ov'd on CD9 which caught me off guard ... what CD are you now?

Ah - yes Ovulation can happen early .. .. .. .. Last month i Ov'd on CD9 which caught me off guard ... what CD are you now?

me too, first time i experienced o spotting, but i just knew that was it. i'm on cd 22 now and i ovulated cd 10. maybe i have ovulated early before, but just wasn't aware. i was only aware because of the pink spotting with cm when i wiped with tp that afternoon. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->