Any advice please! (Worried)

Well gosh darn it! Just started my period. Always have next month to try again :(

sorry about the witch but glad you got an answer

You should start taking your temperature in the morning and recording it somewhere like fertility friend. That way you will know when you ovulate and when your period is going to start. This is my first month doing it and it helps to know what your body is doing. Will definately help you with such irregular cycles.

:hugs:

You should start taking your temperature in the morning and recording it somewhere like fertility friend. That way you will know when you ovulate and when your period is going to start. This is my first month doing it and it helps to know what your body is doing. Will definately help you with such irregular cycles.

:hugs:[/QUOTE

Thank you and I will do be sure to do that :hugs:

It must have been a premonition whe eiri said af might get to you before doctors appointment :haha::haha:

Sorry af got you but at least you have an answer.

Sorry I was goi

ng by other replies, so you could be pg? I was assuming for some reason you were quite past ur af date, cramping but no bleeding. How many dpo are you? Oh how exciting if it's because of pg!

Happymama... your currently feeling status...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->