Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

Yeah really good thanks. I'm 26 weeks today - it's going so fast!! I've been really lucky and everything is so far so good. Just starting to feel a bit more tired now heading into the final trimer. We've started decorating the nursery and picking out bedding etc.. which is all very exciting!!

Well for the lists sake....it's a girl!!!!!!!!! we are sooo excited I just can't wait!

thanks!! I've got visions of pigtails and pink sparkles:)

Congrats on the girl!!

We have put deposit on the pram...coming start of March,bought cotbed and changing unit plus bedding,breastpump breastpads,and a few bottles. Few clothes only basics really,got freebie nappies and wipes,cuddle towels and muslin squares! Suppose better think about hospital bag!!!!
Finally started to allow myself to actually feel excited after consultant said that he is totally happy with how everything is going!! LO is moving about almost non-stop :wacko: even my daughter and OH can see my tummy moving!!

:hi: all

Can't believe how time is flying!!

Has anyone started or booked the antenatal classes yet? We've registered an interest with NCT...as they're the only ones to do an evening course for us.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend

:hug:

I've put my name down for some in February but haven't been told the dates yet!

Oh MrsR, just noticed your location.....are you NCT'ing? Are you Birmingham North or Lichfield?

We've signed up for North Birmingham (I think they're held in Great Barr)...we're from Sutton.

Might see you there!!!

I wish I had antenatal classes to look forward to - at least it would feel like progress! I feel like I've been pregnant forever!

Oh MrsR, just noticed your location.....are you NCT'ing? Are you Birmingham North or Lichfield?

We've signed up for North Birmingham (I think they're held in Great Barr)...we're from Sutton.

Might see you there!!!

We're doing the NHS ones in Aldridge - I work in Sutton though!

I put myself on the list for antenatal classes right after my 16 weeks appointment and thank goodness I did because they were filled before they were scheduled! Start at the end of Feb and seriously cannot wait!!!"

Ante-Natal classes is one thing we don't really have to do this time round - It's all fresh in our minds from last time...

Can't believe we're getting soooooooo close to our due dates now!!

Might see you there!!!

Are you having LO at the Manor? I'm Good Hope

Might see you there!!!

Are you having LO at the Manor? I'm Good Hope

I'm Good Hope too! We're equal distance between GH and Manor and I know GH better so we opted for there. Small world eh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->