Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

Hello ladies,

Cant believe ive only just found this thread, Im due April 9th :)

xxxx

Well first scan tomor, I know I'm tecn not suppost to be here yet, but I was always lead to believe second tri was 12 weeks plus so thats what I'm sticking to! lol

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing today?? I'm great now! Had a teeny tiny bit of spotting this weekend but turns out it was caused by....:blush:......well something really embarrassing hehe anyway they scheduled us for a scan wed to make sure baby was ok, and are letting us keep the appt. even though it is! So yay we get to see our critter again! Excited about that....well I'm off to play outside hope you are all well! :hugs:

Glad you're ok and the spotting was nothing to worry about. .. and yey to you getting another scan! You're so lucky.. I gotta wait till 20 weeks now.. booooo!
Hope you've had fun playing outside????? lol xx

Thank you me too! I can't believe what it was caused by! lol lets just say they gave me fybrogel and I could kiss my midwife now :haha:

It was soooo nice today I can't believe it! doesn't even feel like October:) 20 weeks for your next scan??? It seems like soo far but it will go quickly! You started shopping yet? We've already been buying clothes and some nursery stuff :blush: lol I can't help myself I'm a planner!

I am watching a show about an 8 year old that wants a sex change! OH MY GOODNESS....not sure my hormones can handle telly like this!

I am due april 30th, so i just make it in x x x x

Hi all, by my own calculations I'm due on April 17th - but the hospital bumped me to April 12th which I don't mind at all!

All updated!! We're nearly at the fat 100. Only two spare dates with no ladies yet...

I'm Sarah, at the mo i think i'm due 25th BUT have NT scan tomorrow so it may change - woohoo! That's 99 :)

I'll be 101 then! I'm technically due 28th March but I've also been given 1st April as a date, and pretty sure I'll give birth in April. Hi everyone!

Last time I looked at this it said something like 79 in here! Geesh now 101! Welcome all :D

can i be added?
i'm technically due march 31 but am expecting april-ish
so can i be added on april 1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back