Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

I'm an april mummy - 12th April x

Yeah! Put me down for the 13th as this was the date they gave me at my first dating scan. I'm sure it will change again later though....!

Wow.. I can't believe how many April babies there are. Was the tv viewing rubbish back in July/August? lol. x

Hi everyone :hi:

can I join too please? my due date is 29th April :happydance: xx

hey ladies, I'm not in 2nd tri for a few days yet but can you put me down for the 24th please.

How is everyone doing xx

Due 23rd April, but could be around 2nd of April if hips go & am induced again.

Not looking good as lot of pelvic/hip pain past few days. Seing consultant on Wed, see what he has to say.

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing today?? I'm great now! Had a teeny tiny bit of spotting this weekend but turns out it was caused by....:blush:......well something really embarrassing hehe anyway they scheduled us for a scan wed to make sure baby was ok, and are letting us keep the appt. even though it is! So yay we get to see our critter again! Excited about that....well I'm off to play outside hope you are all well! :hugs:

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing today?? I'm great now! Had a teeny tiny bit of spotting this weekend but turns out it was caused by....:blush:......well something really embarrassing hehe anyway they scheduled us for a scan wed to make sure baby was ok, and are letting us keep the appt. even though it is! So yay we get to see our critter again! Excited about that....well I'm off to play outside hope you are all well! :hugs:

Glad you're ok and the spotting was nothing to worry about. .. and yey to you getting another scan! You're so lucky.. I gotta wait till 20 weeks now.. booooo!
Hope you've had fun playing outside????? lol xx

Allo All!! New to this forum as it has been recommended to me :)

Im chrissy, due 6th April 2010 with my 3rd child

Hope you are all well xx

helloooooo!!

i am due april 13th! yippee!

Hiya ladies

Im due 12th April... Can't wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members