• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Any BFNs at 12DPO..?

ashleyann

Reaction score
Hi Ladies..just wondering if any of you remember getting a BFN at 12 DPO and if so what day did you get your BFP??
Thing is I don't really feel pregnant at all besides some mild cramping here and there and I did throw up Wed. night but I'm sure that wasn't related as I haven't had any nausea since..I guess I'm just trying to look for some hope that I still have a chance :(
Thanks in advance!

With all three pregnancies never get a bfp at 12 dpo,... usually 13/14 with clear blue ... this time I used free at 13 and it was neg. Clear blue digi at 14 do and positive

Ok got it! Then I am going to try sooo hard to resist tomorrow at 13DPO and wait until Monday and hopefully I will get lucky :) Thanks for your help!!

Hello..

I didnt want to read and run so I thought I would throw in my story on my recent Bfp. I kept feeling a bit "off" I had just stopped taking my birthcontrol at the begining of Oct... I just had this weird feeling throughout the month I was pregnant again... so my period was due on Nov.4th so on Oct. 30th and 31st I took a test, both came out BFN! well I decided to wait it out..throughout the month I was feeling crampy on-off and after the BFN's I figured it was due to just stopping my BC pills and my body was going back to normal etc..kept feeling crampy so I thought my period would be coming.. then before I noticed it was Nov. 5th still no period so I took a test... BFP! I thought for sure I wasnt after the 30th and 31st tests..lol I was incorrect..4 more tests since just to be sure and as the 3 digi's says Pregnant!
Also I havent been on here much since my last pregnancy back in 2009, not sure if you have been pregnant before but I do know that sometimes HPT's just dont work for some people : for example-my cousin always has to go get a blood test done to find out she is pregnant, it has never shown positive on HPT for her 4 pregnancies.
In the end..dont lose hope! Keep your head up :) Try not to stress about it, although I know that is very hard to do! I wish you much luck and I am hoping you get your BFP!!!

Thanks so much for replying I really appreciate it. While I know I still could have a chance for a BFP I can't help but feeling that there would be a least a FAINT line by now if I was??
And I've only been pregnant once but it was back in 2006 and I was NTNP for probably 6 months but sadly I miscarried.

It really depends on the person my cousin, with her first child was a few months into her pregnancy before finding out she was pregnant (she went to the doctor because of the lack of period and the negative HPT's she thought she was late due to stress and such) so the other 3 times that she fell pregnant as soon as she missed a period she tried one HPT came out negative, she waited one week then made a doctor appt lol to find out she was pregnant.
As for me, when I was pregnant with our daughter, I had no clue what-so-ever didnt think I was pregnant at all I felt fine for the most part just was sick weeks before hand with a flu. It was my fiance who said "I think your pregnant" I guess I was a lil moody/snappy at him? He went out to Dollar general and bought three pregnancy tests lol I told him he wasted the $3 I wasnt even late for my period yet, I was suppose to get my period that day and from being sick it will probably be late because the stress from being so sick earlier in the month. Well he forced me to take one that night just so then he would know who was right..and to my surprise he was right! lol So for the fact that I took a test this time around on the 30th and 31st suspecting maybe I was pregnant and it was negative (period due 11-4-11)...didnt get a postive (which was slightly faint but was still there) til 1 day after my missed period..I believe im one of the ones who dont get positives til the day of my period or the day after.
Everyone is different to be honest. I would say wait it out a few days if period doesnt show..test again! Wait a couple more days if it still doesnt show take another test. if you are atleast 1 week late, probably make a dr appt get a blood test or maybe he can figure out whats going on. Remember to try not to stress about it, stress can delay your period. I would just think of it this way, if you arent pregnant this month the sooner your next period comes the sooner you can be starting the following month :) Im sure its hard but try to keep your head up.. no matter which way you look at it. Maybe this month isnt your month...but maybe next month is! :) I wish you much luck and I will still be hoping for that Bfp for you!! :D and if it doesnt happen this month, ill be keeping you in my thoughts for next month!!!

Oh btw Im so very sorry to hear about your miscarry..I hope you will never have to experience that again. I miscarried a long time ago myself when I was 17. I know how hard it is :(

.. its funny you say you were NTNP when you fell pregnant before because both the times I have fallen pregnant now we have been NTNP. I actually hear this happens alot, my thinking of it..is charting and such works great for some people but other people it may seem too frustration or stressful. I have known couples who were charting and everything and just never got their bfp for years..then they stopped the charting etc (they were getting very stressed out, they even said their sex life seemed more like a "job") so they stopped and that month..BAM BFP. Kinda...interesting dont you think?

Oh btw Im so very sorry to hear about your miscarry..I hope you will never have to experience that again. I miscarried a long time ago myself when I was 17. I know how hard it is :(

.. its funny you say you were NTNP when you fell pregnant before because both the times I have fallen pregnant now we have been NTNP. I actually hear this happens alot, my thinking of it..is charting and such works great for some people but other people it may seem too frustration or stressful. I have known couples who were charting and everything and just never got their bfp for years..then they stopped the charting etc (they were getting very stressed out, they even said their sex life seemed more like a "job") so they stopped and that month..BAM BFP. Kinda...interesting dont you think?

It is interesting...and we maybe had been NTNP for closer to a year I really don't remember as it was so long ago..and I've been on BC ever since that mc..but that's what kind of scares me I don't want it to take that long again :(
But anyways..thanks for the kind words. 13DPO today and going to hold off testing again until tomorrow!!

I got BFN at 12 and 13 DPO. Very faint BFP by 14 DPO but didn't really start showing up clearly on the test until 15-16 DPO. Tested one week after missed period and there was a strong line on HPT. Good luck xx

I was getting BFNs at 12 DPO. I didn't officially get a positive till 14 DPO. But, at 13 DPO I had very very faint positives, but I really had to strain my eyes to see it!

Oh good..thank you! I want to test again today so bad but I really need to knock it off and just see if AF comes tomorrow :)
Thanks again!

Thanks sweetie! Took ANOTHER one today...OH had my tests LOCKED up and I begged for one..LOL BIG FAT STUPID NEGATIVE again..13DPO..Uuughh...so frustrated.
AFs due tomorrow and I'm out of tests so tomorrow I will wait and see and if nothing I'll be running to the store first thing Tuesday morning :) I really feel nothing tho so I'm sure the witch will be here soon. :cry:

You're not out til the witch shows!! And your temps are looking good, still staying up!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"