any bham mommies?

Hi all!

I'm in Bournville, having Cletus the Foetus at Bham Women's - hopefully Birth Centre (fingers crossed all goes to plan!)

Hi all!

I'm in Bournville, having Cletus the Foetus at Bham Women's - hopefully Birth Centre (fingers crossed all goes to plan!)

Nice! You live really close to me then (I'm in Stirchley). Hoping for the birthing centre too. You'll be there a couple of months before me so you can tell me what it's like!

Lady-K, I'll keep fingers crossed for you; this would be my third baby there if all goes to plan and it's lovely, more like being in a hotel than a hospital! Hope everything's going ok for you? xxx

Ooh, yes. Definitely fancy a bit of then then! I'm all good thanks, glad to get to 2nd Tri. Hope all is well with you and all the other lovely Brummie ladies :)

I'm in west brom, and hoping to have buns a city hospitals birth suite :cloud9:

I'm in west brom, and hoping to have buns a city hospitals birth suite :cloud9:

Lady K you're due the day before me! Lol

Hello!!! Hall Green over here :wave: ...... Going to have baby at Good Hope... almost ready now

looks like i might be moved to bham womens too, one of my babies has a heart problem x

Sorry to hear about the heart problems - but hey, we could all end up on the same ward together!

im from Pype Hayes near Sutton Coldfield but live in Rowley Regis with my partner!

not With bump yet but hoping this is my month!! fingers crossed!

hoping for womens hospital if and when!

congrats to you all btw, and good luck to everyone else xxxxxx

I'm in Halesowen, going to the Women's...Looked at pics online and looks great! Will be having a tour in Jan :thumbup:

Babies' hearts looked ok at last scan so im staying at russells hall x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->