Any books/ info anywhere to help men understand?

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
I'm having a really difficult time getting my OH to understand the changes I'm going through in body and mind. Obviously there's a lot that happens that you can't see, and I'm finding it really difficult to explain.

Does anyone know of any info anywhere that is good at explaining it?

A really good book is The Blokes Guide To Pregnancy by Jon Smith. I bought it for my husband and he read it within 2 days - he loved it!! He said it was very witty, but extremely informative at the same time. It's cheap too!

https://www.babyandbump.com/christmas-forum/63276-great-xmas-pressie-idea-man-your-life.html

Have a look at this, its quite humourous so will keep him interested!!

A really good book is The Blokes Guide To Pregnancy by Jon Smith. I bought it for my husband and he read it within 2 days - he loved it!! He said it was very witty, but extremely informative at the same time. It's cheap too!
where did you get it I looked for it and it was only available in America!

where did you get it I looked for it and it was only available in America!

We also got this book, its brilliant - we both read it. We bought ours from mothercare but you can also get it from Amazon.

My DH has just about finished 'Pregnancy Sucks for Men' which is better than it sounds -again, written with a lot of humour (why do men need humour to learn stuff?!) and he said it is really informative as well.

Rachel x

Just bid on a copy on eBay ~ I'll leave it next to the lav for OH to read ;)

I have a copy of Jon Smiths book as well, my OH LOVED IT!!!

Clicky if you're ionterested :) ---> https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swa...ated-unisex-clothes-book-baby-equiptment.html

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->