Any buddies out there cd 4

:hugs: I think the dogs with health issues get a little more under your skin :hugs:

I was a veterinary nurse in my past so I know how rotten Cushing's can be :(

Our old man was called Merlin and a Great Dane. He came to us last April (2010) as a rescue with a bad heart and we were told he'd have 3 months max. He totally deserved a retirement and he had a fab time with the younger ones and he gave us 7.5 months before his heart failed and we said goodbye :( But we think about him daily too :) One of my dogs has some joint issues and has arthritis but thankfully they are all healthy otherwise :)

I do worry about my decision to have a baby with 4 large (ex-rescue) dogs but thankfully from day one we have trained the dogs and had a routine in place with a baby joining the family in mind so I'm hopeful all will be ok :)

So did you OPKs become any less confusing?

:hugs: I think the dogs with health issues get a little more under your skin :hugs:

I was a veterinary nurse in my past so I know how rotten Cushing's can be :(

Our old man was called Merlin and a Great Dane. He came to us last April (2010) as a rescue with a bad heart and we were told he'd have 3 months max. He totally deserved a retirement and he had a fab time with the younger ones and he gave us 7.5 months before his heart failed and we said goodbye :( But we think about him daily too :) One of my dogs has some joint issues and has arthritis but thankfully they are all healthy otherwise :)

I do worry about my decision to have a baby with 4 large (ex-rescue) dogs but thankfully from day one we have trained the dogs and had a routine in place with a baby joining the family in mind so I'm hopeful all will be ok :)

So did you OPKs become any less confusing?

I think you will be fine with the large dogs; I used to do foster for a rescue and have found that it's the little fogs you need to worry about, lol. There's a reason people call them ankle biters.

Two more tests this morning, digi says no & the regular says yes. So who knows, lol.

Sorry your OPKs are being unkind and not giving you a clear answer :hugs:

Hoping this is your month for your BFp :hugs:

We grew up with these kinds of dogs and it was great , gives kids so much pleasure and keeps you busy too :flower:

We grew up with these kinds of dogs and it was great , gives kids so much pleasure and keeps you busy too :flower:

Do you have any pets now? I love hearing about fuzzy things! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"