any CB smiley test pros out there?

ready2Bmum

new mum :)
Reaction score
:wave:
I use a CBFM, and it picked up that I ovulated on cd12 this month AT 8am.
I have pcos and decided to re check with a CB smiley digi test.
The digi test read negative at 1pm, but when I pulled out the test stick it had 2 lines on it. Any opinions on this?

I rang the CB helpline and they said to go with the monitor's result, so Im
3dpo now, but Im just curious to hear any opinions from people who have been using the digis for a while??

I used them for first time in Oct, I normally use the internet cheapies. Did you test a few days before the first smiley face so you know you caught it at the beginning. If it was neg a few hours later you may have caught it after the peak.
I also have PCOS so I start testing a 1-1/2 weeks after AF. For me I was expecting to O on 10/31 so I started testing w/my cheapies & CB opk on 10/24. I tried to only use the CB w/fmu and the cheapies for am/pm testing. (twice a day is best) I tested Sun 10/28 in the afternoon w/both of them and it was negative. I tested again Sun around 7 pm w/the internet and it was so positive I was very surprised, so I grab the CB opk and got a smiley face. I know it was the initial surge and got to :sex:. I tested CB/internet Mon morning still positive and then tested Mon evening and it was negative. Since my initial surge was Sun I figured I would O about 24-36 hrs later on Tues. and I did b/c my bbt confirmed it.
There is always 2 lines but the line has to be dark as- if not darker to be a positive. Each time I looked after the smiley I could see the line was real dark. As long as you BD when you got your positive, you should be fine. You may just have a shorter time to when you actually O, like the next day. Do you bbt b/c that would help confirm it.

I have been using the CB smiley's since July with pretty good results (just not a baby) Blah.. I always get the box of 20 and start testing on day 10 in the morning (I get up around 3 a.m. to pee in the night so it will be the second pee of the day by the time I actually get up around 9 or so) Then I test again 8 hours later usually, so I will know if I am catching the first part of my surge :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->