Any chart experts got a sec?

rjsmam

Reaction score
gah i'm so bummed - i missed 2 temps this month due to having big family events... seems they were crucial as ff can only say ov was between cd8-18! being obsessed i also use Countdown to Pregnancy - and right until i entered today's temp it said ov was cd15 - now it suggest cd12...

I'm hoping that i ovd on cd 15.... oddly i started to get sore boobs before then which initially made me think i ovd earlier - but then on cd15 i had more ewcm than i've ever had and cramps on the morning of cd16

i took soy cd2-6. previous months i've spotted on off almost directly after ov until af - no so far this month so am hoping this is a good sign (although now gettin cramps so maybe it's en route)

if anyone has a second to offer their wisdom of when they think i ovd i'd super grateful..... here's my chart link
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27d437

From what I see, it looks like your most likely O date is either CD14 or CD15.... maybe super early on CD16 since you said you had cramps. But everything else matches up for O day to be CD15 for you this month! :flow:

It looks to me like the x-hairs would be on CD14?

aw thanks MackMomma - i sure hope that it was !!! appreciate you taking the time to look! :flower:

I agree with Dmom think it was CD14, you had a dip that day as well.

If you really want FF to draw cross hairs you could just make up a temp for the 2 (crucial!) days you missed.

^^WSS... I do that sometimes, too, if I miss a few temps. I'd say put in a low temp @ CD14 & and high temp @ CD15, and see what it says, then put low temps on CD14 & CD15 to see if FF changes its interpretation. I still say you O'd CD15, but that's because I trust your bodily symptoms (EWCM and cramps) more than any chart. :flower:

I think with EWCM and temps that it was probably day 15, even 16 possibly but more likely 15

you ladies ROCK ! thank you all so much :flower: i posted in the normal TTC area few days ago and go no responses

had to take today's temp 1.5hrs earlier - am never sure whether to adjust or not have... i have done & it's way high - so FF is even more unsure now... says cd8-19.....

have extreme sore boobs today again, i usually get very sore boobs after ov but wonder if taking soy gives super ov symptoms

https://whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Use this link; I adjust anything over ten minutes. But, now your temp will be even higher if you were early taking it.

This is my first soy cycle and I have had the sore boobs since right before OV; I marked them in FF not as a symptom, but to track the soy.

Btw, it also changed my CM a little, so be very careful about reading your body signs right now. I'd depend on the temps. Fx'd. :hugs:

https://whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Use this link; I adjust anything over ten minutes. But, now your temp will be even higher if you were early taking it.

I do the same, and it helps FF out a lot, FF struggles to cope with a change in routine (mind you so do I, had 2 x 6.30 starts this week and it HURT LOL):wacko:

thanks DMom - that's interesting to know re your 'symptoms' with soy thanks for sharing....

i already adjusted the temp but made a note of what the original was

:flower:

gutted! appear to be getting af.... grr... after feeling positive that i'd had no spotting yet - which i usually get after ov until af - i now have bright red blood & af pains..... was at cinema with kids & started getting hypo attack which i often get around ov (not diabetic or anything is just hormonal apparently) got home & sure enough am bleeding...

not sure if means we were all wrong with ov date or if my luteal phase is just horribly short...... usually my cycles are 29/30 days but this would be only 23.. a soy side affect? thought i was 8dpo :cry: thought af was due next wk end - our first wedding anniversary. at least i wont have af for that...

gutted! appear to be getting af.... grr... after feeling positive that i'd had no spotting yet - which i usually get after ov until af - i now have bright red blood & af pains..... was at cinema with kids & started getting hypo attack which i often get around ov (not diabetic or anything is just hormonal apparently) got home & sure enough am bleeding...

not sure if means we were all wrong with ov date or if my luteal phase is just horribly short...... usually my cycles are 29/30 days but this would be only 23.. a soy side affect? thought i was 8dpo :cry: thought af was due next wk end - our first wedding anniversary. at least i wont have af for that...

Crap, sorry to hear that.

The thing with supplements is you jsut don't know how they are going to affect you - EPO moved my O date back and shortened by LP from 16 days to 9 days...so maybe soy is not agreeing with your system?

I have heard of soy shortening your LP...do you mind if I ask why you took it? If you are estrogen dominant, you don't want to go anywhere near soy.

urg i didn't know that about soy - thought it was the other way round.. i had really short lp's and stupidly thought i'd try it to make me ov earlier... i guess i saw lots of successes and was impatient. darn i was so hopeful this month too.. meh

ps feel free to tell me i'm a crazy fool :haha:

I just tried it for the hell of it and bc I have been on the drugs without success; I figured that I had nothing to lose.

I could be wrong about the soy, but I don't think I would use it to lengthen a LP. I would probably head for 100mg of B6 first. But, I need to say this...it is so easy to jump on the latest supplement bc you read success stories on the forums. Please keep in mind that this is just a very small percentage of the TTC population, so the stats will be very skewed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->