Any chart experts got a sec?

Hmm, one of my other "Immaculate Conception" ladies found B6 shortened her LP, from 12 days to 8 - as Dmom says with a supplement you don't know what you're going to get.

Myself I wish I had just done 6 natural cycles before messing with anything "complementary", all I've ended up with is a stuffed up cycle, so I think we're all a bit guilty of doing this, don't feel bad.

thanks ladies.. i haven't been charting long but been trying a while.... i was so pleased until today tbh... last ov day was cd22 so bringing it forward was good - but af arriving so early is a killer - at least i'll get another try sooner.. it's still just spotting but i'm guessing af is not far behind..

i read about vitb6 but thought i'd try one thing at a time! call me an even bigger & older fool.... but i might try it again soon but from cd3-8 instead of cd2-7

thanks - good luck to you guys too - hope soy is a winner for you DMom

I'm hoping natural does the trick for me, I don't think I'm game to try another supplement after my last exp.

I'm hoping natural does the trick for me, I don't think I'm game to try another supplement after my last exp.

fingers crossed for au naturale! i take it soy did a number on you cycles? i'm still undecided whether to try it again. i guess today is still just spotting - it goes red if i sit on the loo for ages (tmi!) but isnt a flow needing protection yet... but cramps feel like af. boobs are agony which usually subsides before af.

to top it off i have a grumpy dh now aaaand 2 new grey hairs lol...meh

thanks Dmom..... think you're right in all honesty..... just impatient as didn't ov til cd22 last month & seems so long but in the grand scheme i guess it's nothing

It was Evening Primrose Oil which stuffed up my cycles, made me O late but AF came right on time so shortened LP from 16 days to 8 - not good.

IDK if I'd be game to try soy or anything else after that exp.

NS, is a 16LP your norm?

Well it MIGHT be 15 as I was a bit confused in the beginnig about what was CD1, you know the whole red blood brown blood thingo, I totally get that now but I didn't in the beginning :wacko:

But without the EPO I'm an earlyish ovulator with a longish LP so my normal cycle is 26 days.

NS, is a 16LP your norm?

Well it MIGHT be 15 as I was a bit confused in the beginnig about what was CD1, you know the whole red blood brown blood thingo, I totally get that now but I didn't in the beginning :wacko:

But without the EPO I'm an earlyish ovulator with a longish LP so my normal cycle is 26 days.

ooh can i ask what you go by? i thought i red that if af starts during the day you should class af as next day...? i've had some red blood when at the loo today - should today be cd1?

First day of a full red bleed...not spotting. I don't think you are on CD1 yet.

Plan is to continue BCP until Wednesday, and hopefully get AF Friday so by the time OH gets home from work (thursday week) and is fit to DTD (saturday week) I'll be no more than CD8. Knowing my luck I'll take it for too long and end up getting a late O:cry:

IDK what to do, I know with minipill it takes 2 days to clear out your system and AF to arrive but I'm not sure about combined pill - what do you think?

When you say combined pill, are they the old school ones that are triphasic (meaning different color pills) or they all the same color, just having both hormones?

Microgynon 30 they are all the same colour, no sugar pills, I think they are monphasic?

NS, is a 16LP your norm?

ooh can i ask what you go by? i thought i red that if af starts during the day you should class af as next day...? i've had some red blood when at the loo today - should today be cd1?

What Dmom said :thumbup: first day I'd use a tampoon AND have red blood not brown. I used to just count first day as first day I used a tampon - so I'm not 100% sure if my LP is 15 or 16 - next cycle will be natural though so I guess I'll find out:winkwink:

I think you are good for off 2 days and bleeding on the 3rd. I would only be concerned if they were the triphasic ones. Your doc sucks, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->