Any chart experts got a sec?

I know! Next time I'm asking to see another doctor it is crap that she wouldn't give me a whole fecking packet of mini pills - just pure luck I found this old pack of BCP in the back of the cupboard.

Ironically contraception is 100% free in the UK - and all prescription items are also free in Scotland - I would happily have PAID for a packet of minipills so I could get this timing thing sorted out, I have stressed way more about timing than about any of my 35+ factors, I haven't even started stressing about them yet!

NS, is a 16LP your norm?

Well it MIGHT be 15 as I was a bit confused in the beginnig about what was CD1, you know the whole red blood brown blood thingo, I totally get that now but I didn't in the beginning :wacko:

But without the EPO I'm an earlyish ovulator with a longish LP so my normal cycle is 26 days.

ooh can i ask what you go by? i thought i red that if af starts during the day you should class af as next day...? i've had some red blood when at the loo today - should today be cd1?

What Dmom said :thumbup: first day I'd use a tampoon AND have red blood not brown. I used to just count first day as first day I used a tampon - so I'm not 100% sure if my LP is 15 or 16 - next cycle will be natural though so I guess I'll find out:winkwink:

thanks! i take it your timing your cycle to coincide with dh's work pattern!? good luck - must be tough - its stressul enough huh

That was the idea, but I didn't realise that the EPO would mess it up so when I went back to the docs for another lot of mini bcp (she'd only given 5 yes 5 pills!) she was a real biatch about it, and only gave me another 5 days worth.
And because my cycle is 26 days, every month he's off it's a bit earlier, I'm pulling my hair out over this:wacko: and generally the first couple of days he's too tired and not up for it, you get the idea stress yes.

Thanks Dmom hopefully I won't have to resort to importing my own contraceptives (for TTC purposes) as if this doesn't work I'll still have about 15 days worth of BCP left in the pack for next time - and if I need more I'll go and see another doctor.

sheeesh why wouldn't she give you them - usually they dish them out easy as pie!

more blood for me....... sooo... allowed self to indulge in roll & butter, huge mug of tea, crisps and a choccy bar...... tomorrow i will get over myself but tonight i'm indulging (i'm so rock n roll!)

I think I'll be CD1 tomorrow myself as spotting and temps dropping so the Ben & Jerry's will be getting dragged out and a Four Weddings marathon snuggled on couch with my furbaby is the plan for this evening, maybe a small pity party as I think my timing for next month will be marginal (didn't want to be CD1 til Thursday).

Have you taken the combined pills yet or is this from the minipill?

Have you taken the combined pills yet or is this from the minipill?

I've been on combined pill for a few days now, went straight onto it from minipill - tomorrow would be 16DPO so maybe it's even my natural cycle reasserting itself, IDK, but I was hoping for a couple more days.:wacko:

I think if you continue taking it, you might just spot for a few days bc of the hormonal shift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->