Any chart stalkers out there?How many dpo do you think I am really?

sbburris

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am looking for opinions on what day I ovulated.We have been ttc #2 since Dec. 2007(have had 3 miscarriages in this time and have been on femara since July.)The past 2 months I have tried using my clearblue monitor instead of opk's.Last month I went straight from low to peak.This month had 3 days of highs then peak and fertility friend is saying I o'd on cd 15, which was the day before my first peak.This puts me at cd 19, 4dpo today.I am mostly concerned about this because my doctors new plan is for me to start prometrium 3dpo.I went ahead and started it last night assuming yesterday was 3dpo.

Is it possible to O before it picks up your surge on the monitor?My really slow temp rise is throwing me off!Also wondering about these flat temps.I have never had that since I started charting.Definitely not the thermometer.
Here is my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1fcd85
Thanks in advance for your input!

At first glance it looks like FF is right, but your coverline is very low.... your highest temps over the last few days are actually nearer your coverlines from the last few cycles.

I think it will hinge on tomorrows temp. Keep :sex: just incase

I have got slow rising temps too this cycle, and I got 3 +OPKs and OV'd on the 2nd one... So got one after ovulation o I do think it's possible that you could have had a peak reading afterwards..

x x x

Thank you!
I'm wondering if perhaps this may make any difference.All 3 mornings I have checked my temp twice, one right after the other.The first time it was 97.52 second 97.72.So maybe I was sleeping with my mouth open(I do have this tendency which is why I checked twice.Been kind of stuffy lately) and the second temp is more accurate?I don't know.If you look at it as 97.72 instead it looks more reasonable.LOL.

that would make sense! I'm not sure what the advice is with 2 temps...

You could try putting high temps in for the next 3 days and seeing what FF does?

x x x

Good idea!I tried that out.I put in 98 for the next 3 days and it left my ovulation date the same.So I guess that's it.I also tried changing the last couple temps to the 97.72 2nd temp I got and added the higher temps for the next 3 days and it was the same.So...
I am hopeful that the lack of dipping may be a good sign for me.I tend to have some sort of lower temps by 4dpo.It has been such a long and hard road I am just ready for it to be over and have a baby for 2010.My daughter is 5 now and the gap is not getting any smaller, ya know.We have been trying nonstop since Dec of 2007.Getting tired and the femara is kicking my rear!

that's good hun, at least you know that's it!

Fingers crossed for you I hope you are lucky this month :dust:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"