Any Clomid Buddies out there?!

PigglyWiggly

Reaction score
Hi im new to b&b & i am ttc baby#2. I have never had regular cycles/ovulation so when i wanted to have my first child i had to use provera to get a period and clomid to ovulate and the result was wonderful we got pregnant our first cycle and i now have a 2yr old son and now we are trying for another. I tried for a while without the help of provera & clomid this time and no opks ever showed up positive and i wasnt having periods either just like before so i went to dr hoping i simply just needed those drugs again. They prescribed them to me (with refills) & i wasted no time getting started and hoping itd be a breeze just like before. Well sadly november december and jan ALL did not result in a bfp :(. When i got the 3rd neg test at end of feb i felt discouraged n thought id just take "a break". To my surprise i got a heavy normal UNMEDICATED period which started on march 4th. I was shocked my body was doing something on its own for once. My first thought was "will i ovulate on my own too even though theres no clomid?!" So i went out n bought 4 opks and i decided to take my 1st one on CD12 & it came up a positive but a light positive so i felt unsure. The next day cd13 i took another around same time of day and it was again a light positive and the test line was slightly darker than it had been the day before. Today is cd14 & i took opk#3 & it came up a DEFINITE dark positive with both lines consistent. i have been having sex and using preseed and doing everything just right hoping that this cycle results n a BFP. has any one else had SEVERAL FAILED ATTEMPTS WITH CLOMID but then had a period AND OVULATED on their OWN & did it result in a bfp for you???!! Please answer if you have had or are in a similar experience. Im gonna keep on having sex until opks show up neg and im hoping for the best. An Easter BFP would be wonderful! Good luck to all you other ladies TTC! :)

I am waiting for af to show to do clomid this cycle. I did my first clomid cycle in oct and ended with an ectopic. Let's hope we have better luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->