Any Clomid first timers? :)

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
I'm starting clomid for the first time this week & was wondering if there is anyone else just starting out, who'd like a cycle buddy? :flower:

i shud be startin mine buyt the weekend,, im taking my last pill or nerthetrone to give me af an then wait for af and ill be popping the clomid pills ya xx

Ohh, good luck keepsmiling! Welcome aboard!! :D xx

wot cd wil u b taking it then,, i shud be startin in by the weekend, if af arrives on time lol
how cum u need clomid if u dnt mind me asking,, r u from the uk xx

Hope your AF arrives quickly then!

I'm being prescribed it because I often have short cycles & OH has a low sperm count.

My FS is trying to get me a 28 day cycle, so we have the best chance TTC. I'm taking it CD2-6 this first cycle and going for the first follicle tracking scan a week on friday!

Yeah I'm in Devon :flower:

How about you, are you getting it for PCOS? xx

yuh iv got pcos, nd hubby was told he has slow mobility, but at 40% it is considered normal so fs doesnt c this as an issue, im also on cd 2-6 and 100mg and wil be havin a scanon cd 10-12 depending on when they can fit me in etc, my normal cycle is 35 days even tho this one is bein a bitch lol xx
im in norfolk x

Similar to us, we have 39% motility and 10% Morph, (both fine acording to our FS) but our count was only 10 million.
I've got pregnant twice in 2 years, once with a molar pregnancy and once with an early MC, so some must get through occasionally lol x

Wow 100mg! I'm on 50 to start with.

I wonder if it's gonna work for us, I'm so excited to be finally trying something! :)

same here,, weve been ntnp for 2 years n actully ttc since our wedding lst september and nothing so far, but cos i dnt ov there tryin me on clomid to c wot happenes,
im a little worried bout goun straight onto 100mg but maybe cos i have pcos my fs thinks i wnt reposnd to 50mg and doesnt want to waste time,, how old r u hun, xx

I reckon 100mg should be OK if they are scanning you :)

We are both 33, started TTC in the summer of 2008. Seems like a lifetime doesn't it lol?

Yeah we are doing clomid to see what happens too really.
Hopefully it will work so we don't need referring for IVF :)

yuh i wudt want to have ivf but cos of our ages apparently its quite a good sucess rate hmm, id rather not have it tho lol xx

Hi, this is my first time posting, little nervous!! i have just finished my first month of clomid AF due tomorrow. TTC for 35 Months. ive had 4 miscarriges and 1 ectopic pregancy where i had my right tube removed. Lets hope the clomid really does work.

i will be starting clomid some time soon when AF comes im 6dpo 2morro so when af comes ill be taken clomid on CD2-CD6 im so excited :happydance: ive been TTC for 4 years now with PCOS ive just had Ovarian Drilling on 18th August
goodluck & babydust to all of you

i have my fingers crossed for you.
my tests are still negative and im a day late tomorrow.
lots of baby dust to you. xx

Hiya, can I join in?

I'm on CD1 & starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow, taking 100mg CD2-CD6. Sat here with the box of pills and leaflet on my lap!

I'm quite excited about taking them, feels like a fresh start.

Hope it works for us all!

xx

Hi Tor81,

im new to this to and its really comforting to know that i am not alone.
i started clomid for the first time last month AF due today but no sign of her yet, i hope it stays that way! how long have you been TTC for?
Baby dust to you and i hope it works for you too. xxx

We've been TTC for 18 months now, I'm 29 and DH will be 29 also next month. I always thought we'd be a family before turning 30 but rapidly running out of time. Feeling really optimistic about this cycle though :)

Yraunaj - how regular are you cycles? Any sign of AF being on her way or are things looking good?

Babydust - do you mind me asking what ovarian drilling is please?

xx

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been offline for a couple of days, I had to go up north for relatives funeral.

Welcome yraunaj, tor81 and babydust1!!

Tor- did you take your fist pill today? I'm on my third pill this morning, so far so good!

Babydust1- fingers crossed just the threat of clomid will be enough & you get your BFP this month!! :)

Yraunaj, when will you test? Sounds very promising!! Did you get any side effects?

Keepsmiling, how is it going, any sign of :witch: yet?

:hug:

Not yet still waitin shouldn't be too long now I hope good luck to u all xx

Hope it's here quickly for you, so you can get started hun! xx

well she is almsot here,, ust waitin for it to get abit more n then ill call up fs for an app for the follie scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->