Any Clomid first timers? :)

Excellent! I've got mine booked for a week on friday :)

It's gonna be so interesting to see what's going on in there, lol!

taking first pill right now - with a cup of tea!

still waiting for my letter for HSG, hope it turns up soon.

Yay for the first pill Tor!! How did your first day on it go, any effects?

I just took my fourth pill this morning, only one to go!!

I'm still feeling OK, only thing I've really noticed is I'm a bit more tired than ususal and I've had crazy dreams :)

I feel tired too, but I'm not sure that's the Clomid! I do have a heavy head though & I rarely get headaches...

I just can't wait til Ov now!!! Need to clear the calendar ;)

Me too, counting down the days until we can get :sex: lol!!!

I took my last tablet today, so it's just a case of wait and see, I guess! :flower:

Side effects so far are tiredness, vivid dreams, occasional hot flushes, feeling a bit irritable and a bit of a fuzzy head.

Nothing I can't cope with at all & not really bothering me that much. :)

Roll on next friday.. follie scan time!! :happydance:

I'm on my 2nd cycle of Clomid. Today is Day 14 and I think I'm going to ovulate tomorrow, which is pretty much textbook. Yay me!!!

Fab news cervicalmucus, hope you get lucky this month :)

Had to have a giggle @ your name, sorry , he he :haha:

We've been TTC for 18 months now, I'm 29 and DH will be 29 also next month. I always thought we'd be a family before turning 30 but rapidly running out of time. Feeling really optimistic about this cycle though :)

Yraunaj - how regular are you cycles? Any sign of AF being on her way or are things looking good?

Babydust - do you mind me asking what ovarian drilling is please?

xx

Hi Tor,
i got a BFN as always! we are in Month 31 TTC and have had the worst luck ever! im 33 and my husband is 36 doctors have told us there is nothing wrong and wont help us with IVF because i have had 4 miscarriges!
i actually dont know what Ovarian drilling is?? sorry.

have you been to the doctors to get help?

jade xx

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been offline for a couple of days, I had to go up north for relatives funeral.

Welcome yraunaj, tor81 and babydust1!!

Tor- did you take your fist pill today? I'm on my third pill this morning, so far so good!

Babydust1- fingers crossed just the threat of clomid will be enough & you get your BFP this month!! :)

Yraunaj, when will you test? Sounds very promising!! Did you get any side effects?

Keepsmiling, how is it going, any sign of :witch: yet?

:hug:

Hi Dan
i got a BFN like everymonth!---- i did have a few side effects from taking clomid, very tearful, not sleeping and i was very moody! my poor husband!!!

Jade xx

hey ladies i should be starting clomid at the end of this month or a little bit before.i had a very weird spotting with a tiny tiny bit of bright red at cd 38 so at the end of this month i will be taking provera if nothing else comes on and getting my clomid. i cant wait

so for the ones who have taken it already this month did you notice anything different in your cycle ? do you feel like ure going to O or did you you O...any info would be ice

Hi,

yes i did feel a bit different, moody, couldnt sleep and dizzy spells.
i ovulate every month alternante sides its my right side this month so i dont hold out much hope as this is the side where my tube was removed after my ectopic pregnancy,
im on a very low dose whay dose were you given?

Jade

im going to take 50 mg the first month then if that doesnt work im gonna do 100 mg. but i ordered mine because my re wants OH to test before she gives me clomid and we dont have the $700 for a SA. she said after he had that she would give me clomid anyways. she keeps telling me oh try metformin for another 4 to 6 weeks for a new period....ive already had a 45+ day cycle so it doesnt make any sence

Hi Ladies can i join too?

I am on CD22 and still havent ovulated :( took clomid 2-6 and 100mg does anyone know when you would call it a bust and to start a new cycle.. Im not being monitored the Gyno just gave me a 3 month supply of clomid and said come back when you run out, if your not pregnant. WTF Appointment for Dec

I dont know what to do, i cant go back and see them before that because its through the Hospital and there are 3 month waiting lists...Do you think i should go to my normal Dr and get an ultrasound? Meh i am getting so over this waiting and im sore from BDing every second day for the last 19 days omg ouch!

TIA Carrol

Hi mrs bell, sorry to hear you haven't ov'd yet, I hope it happens soon for you.
I've ovulated later than CD22 on a couple of occasions, but that was unmedicated so I'm not sure if clomid will affect things?

Hi SMA hun :hi: Go for it, I would be doing the same if it were me! :)

Very sorry to hear AF got you yraunaj, are you doing clomid again this month? x

I'm on CD9 today, the hot flushes have pretty much stopped now.
I don't have my usual abundance of EWCM (tmi sorry!) but I think I'm fertile already.
If I'm ovulating from the left side, it's usually CD10-12, so I reckon that might be what's happening.
Unfortunately there has been a hold up with the ov tests I ordered so I can't double check. Bloody typical... Oh well :shrug:

We are just going to BD at least every other day for the next week, I think. Unless the ov tests turn up so we can time it :flower:

Hi mrs bell, sorry to hear you haven't ov'd yet, I hope it happens soon for you.
I've ovulated later than CD22 on a couple of occasions, but that was unmedicated so I'm not sure if clomid will affect things?

Hi SMA hun :hi: Go for it, I would be doing the same if it were me! :)

Very sorry to hear AF got you yraunaj, are you doing clomid again this month? x

Hi Dano
yeah clomid again this moth i hope it works i am gettign so desperate now, i cant bare to think of going into month 32!! oh man it sucks!!!!

xx

im going to take 50 mg the first month then if that doesnt work im gonna do 100 mg. but i ordered mine because my re wants OH to test before she gives me clomid and we dont have the $700 for a SA. she said after he had that she would give me clomid anyways. she keeps telling me oh try metformin for another 4 to 6 weeks for a new period....ive already had a 45+ day cycle so it doesnt make any sence

i dont really know what to say to that, sounds odd!!!
have you got the clomid now then?
jade
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back