Any Clomid first timers? :)

i dont have the clomid yet it says shipping takes anywhere from10 to 21 buisness days so im going to start provera tonight and if my pills rnt here by the time AF starts then i will start it next cycle

I got my positive OPK yesterday, but I'm a little worried as I have quite a lot of pain too, much worse than normal ov pains.
I could only sleep on my back last night, as my tummy was so tender!

sorry about the pain dan-o, what does it feel like? Like AF cramps? I've never felt ov before

It's gone now, so it must have been bad ovulation pains :)

For me it was like a throbbing dull ache in the whole uterus/ovary area, with the odd hard pinching sensation in the ovaries. I could't bear anything touching my lower belly area and if I walked about it felt like my insides were wobbling around, very odd snesation! Lasted about 36 hours. Made DTD a bit tender too!

Still if it gets me a baby I'll go through anything! LOL xx

PS. I'm going for my scan today! Excited to find out what's been going on in there! x

wellll... just been for cd 10 follie scan,,didnt go too well i dnt think
i had quite a fewl follies on my right, biggest bein 7mm
om my left i had a few little ones, biggest being 13.6 mm s iv gotta go bak in monday at 10,00am to c if its grown or not, if it hasnt then thy wil be upping the dose
my lining was 9.1 mm thick which he was impressed with
but i did have a cyct on my left overy of 20mm but he sed he wasnt concerned aboiut it
plus i dnt have cycts on my overies,, iv just got lots of little follie not actully cycts x

Wow, I'd have thought 13.6 is ok for CD10? What about the 20mm one, wasn't that a follicle too? x

no that was a cyts, he sed he cud tell the difference,,
im not sure if thats a good size ornot, i didnt think it was,, there was only 1 bigish one,, i dnt think the little ones wil catch up x

Well fingers crossed you see a nice big ripe one on monday! x

I'm off for my scan in about 1/2 hr, I'll update after xx

well ive just took my very 1st clomid pill :happydance: im excited but nervouse lol :)

goodluck :)

is urs a follie\ scan too?
xx wot cd r u xx

Yep a follie scan. I'm CD13 :)

Mine showed a 20mm follie on the right, and two already popped on the left. She said the one on the right may or may not not pop, as they usually go together.

Unfortunately they now think I may have fibroids, they had a closer look at my baseline scan & it wasn't great.
I'm having a hycosy & HSG on my next cycle, to check things out.

Oh well, at least the clomid worked OK, even if it might be in vain!

Hi Dan-o

hope you are ok.
I have had the HSG done and it is over in seconds!! not the most comfortable of procedures, but i promise you it is done (when the dye goes in) in seconds!!
when you take clomid it can give you ovulation pains, i dont know if you were aware of that??
if you would like to know anymore on the HSG please ask.

Jade xxx

Thanks hun :flower:

Yeah it did turn out to be ovulation pains, just a lot worse than normal! I'm fine now, no symptoms at all :)

How is everyone doing this week? xxx

Hi Dan-o,

hope they are not too painful for you.. i find heat pads work to get rid of some of the pain.

im ok on CD 11 so i have mt lovley TWW coming up!! i doubt that it will happen this month tho, im ovulating on my right side, i have no tube there, so very doubtful.

hope your ok

xxx

hey everyone! new to the thread...right now i am on cd2...starting my first clomid pill, first cycle on thrusday night day 5 thru 9

i am so excited and praying this cycle works. not sure how many more BFN cycle I can take...

Everyone on there first clomid cycle?

HI Picturegin,

this is my 2nd month of clomid and i am also hoping it works for me this month - i dont want to go into month 32 TTC thats just rubish!!!
i take my clomid days 2-6

baby dust to you

Jade xx

Hiya, just thought I would check in & see how everyone is doing?

I'm on Cd 16 & still waiting for Ov, although hope it's not today cos DH is away tonight, how typical would that be?!

xx

I'm at 6dpo, wish I could fast forward a few days lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"