Any Clomid gals out there??

Schraderswife

Mom to 8 Little Loves
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I am on Clomid. I know you are supposed to take the pill at the same time every day for the five days. I have been taking mine at ten pm right befored bed every night. Problem is, on day two, I didn't feel too good and fell asleep early and hubby didn't want to wake me since he knew I didn't feel good so i didn't end up getting to take my pill until nine am the next morning. All the other four pills were right on schedule but my question is, does this put me out of the game or is there still a good chance I could ovulate?? This is like the tww just for O day, then I have to do the real tww if I DO end up O'ing. I'm driving myself crazy wondering, has anyone ever had a similar experience or can you offer any insight? Thanks so much!!

i finished up my round of clomid on thursday night! i don't really know what to tell ya but i wouldn't worry to much cause atleast you took all of them. it really is like a tww for O day! i was just thinking that someone should start a thread on that cause im kinda bored in the other sections when im waiting to O :)

I would think you should still O. Bc I read that if you skip a dose just take as soon as you remember. I know exactly what you ladies mean! I'm on my second round of 50mg (cd5-9) I just got my smiley on cbdigi tonight cd14, so fx'd...We should keep this tread going for our TWW :) What dosage and cds are you all taking yours and how many months have you been on it?

I love that idea!! lol It IS so boring just waiting!! It isn't even any fun to POAS right now bc ya know there ain't gonna be anything there except maybe an evap! lol I am on 50mg right now and this is my second go 'round this time TTC. We have three boys and they were all Clomid babies too! My oldest I got on my first round of Clomid, our middle we got after 8 months of Clomid, and our youngest we did 6 months worth and the seventh month when we didn't taken it we got preggo without it. i think it must have been a rebound ovulation or something lol. I never ever O without Clomid. I just had a chemical last month and I jumped the gun to tell everyone we were expecting right away and I knew I shouldn't have so now I get to tell everyone the bad news while we are still trying. I am not good at waiting AT ALL!! lol What about you ladies???

i took 50mg february & march and 100 mg in april and got pregnant but miscarried at 10 weeks at the end of june. this is my 4th cycle since the miscarriage and my 1st round of 100mg clomid since then too. im hopeful it worked at 100mg last time so hopefully it will work this time to. i am alil worried cause i didn't really have any side effects this time other than grumpiness but then again that could have been pms lol and the last 3 times it just about killed me with side effects

so sorry for your loss! :( Hugs.. This is also my second month of 50 mg. I'm not sure if I've O'd yet this month though, guess my temp will tell tomorrow lol

Well my OPK's are starting to get darker, so I am hoping it means I still have a chance this month!! O day is supposed to be Friday so FX'd!! :) Thanks for the input ladies!

I am supposed to start using Clomid for the first time next month. Are the side effects really that bad? I feel a little nervous about taking it.

this cycle i didn't really have any side effects other than extreme moodiness but i think that could have just been pms and being depressed about just having a chemical. but the times before that i took it i thought i would just die from headaches that i couldn't get rid of not even with a imitrex and the hot flashes would get so bad and i would get so hot that i would get dizzy, want to pass out and almost throw up... but its all worth it when ya see two pink lines

Thats defo a good idea for the TTW to O!!!

This is my first cycle taking Clomid and I haven't been so uptight about waiting for a positive OPK in the whole time of TTC as I have this cycle!!

I do ovulate and have unexplained fertility, my OPK's are normally starting to get dark by now, but I have hardly even a smudge of a line on an OPK, so I'm starting to freak out a bit about it!!!

Hey ladies I'm on my 3rd cycle of clomid trying for baby number 2, my daughter was concieved after 12 cycles on clomid! I take mine cd2-6 and I'm on cd14 at the moment, haven't started using opk's yet but guna do my first one today. I don't think taking a tablet late will make any differance, it should still work for you! When I was trying for my daughter the clomid used to make me go all hot and dizzy and sometimes I'd think my foot was in warm water like a puddle or something and I'd look down and there was nothing there! I don't seem to be getting any side effects this time so I'm thinking its not working :(

Hey ladies I'm on my 3rd cycle of clomid trying for baby number 2, my daughter was concieved after 12 cycles on clomid! I take mine cd2-6 and I'm on cd14 at the moment, haven't started using opk's yet but guna do my first one today. I don't think taking a tablet late will make any differance, it should still work for you! When I was trying for my daughter the clomid used to make me go all hot and dizzy and sometimes I'd think my foot was in warm water like a puddle or something and I'd look down and there was nothing there! I don't seem to be getting any side effects this time so I'm thinking its not working :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->