Any Costco members?

Costco is good but last year we only went about 3 times & the membership is £30. So in that sense we didn't save anything because of the £30 fee and petrol to get their.
my OH loves their ribs lol hes pay just to be able to get them.
as some one else said costco is brilliant when you have a party to cater for. Last year for our daughters party we got the sandwiches, sweets and drinks from costco. Plan to do the same this year

I keep dithering on whether we should get a card or not as there's one close to us.

Do you mean the one they are building in Hayes, Marinewag?

I cant wait until that opens. Hope it has a petrol station too :haha:

Do you mean the one they are building in Hayes, Marinewag?

I cant wait until that opens. Hope it has a petrol station too :haha:

Yeah I've heard there will be one there do you know when it'll be done? Acton is our closest I think.

There is no Costco in Acton, our closest is Farnborough I think.

It's half built opposite bulls bridge tesco x

Perhaps the others are closer (Croydon, Enfield etc) but the m25 makes farnborough/reading quicker :D

Actually what I find helpful when i shop there is to have a supermarket app open on my phone to compare prices - there are definitely some things that are more expensive so it's worth it even if you do look like a numpty with your phone out!

Perhaps the others are closer (Croydon, Enfield etc) but the m25 makes farnborough/reading quicker :D

I think I must be getting confused with Makro as there's one in Park Royal, just did a store finder search and there's a costco in Watford so that would be my closest x

I use my parents membership so don't pay but like others have said you have to know your supermarket prices. I don't buy fresh items there unless catering for a party, which is a shame as there bakery is great but we are just too small of a family unit to get through it.

I always buy things like tinned tomatoes, OJ, tuna, washing powder, cans of drink etc. I'm another big fan of there kitchen roll. Only recently discovered it, don't know how I missed it for so long.

Always look out for special one offs as well. I bought a big multi pack box of stage 1 Ella's pouches last month at a great price so have put them away for DS2 when the time is right. Also have found some bargain toys in there before as well.

I purchase cleaning supplies, toilet paper, laundry detergent, eggs, mushrooms, spinach, packs of hamburgers, bread, flakes of chicken, coffee, etc. I find the produce are large portions but usually twice as much as I would get for the same price at a grocery store so don't mind throwing out a bit if I have to although it doesn't happen often.

I use my parents card. Costco is great for washing powder and cans of coke for my lunches at work. I also love the meat, which although is no cheaper, it is better quality.

i dont have costco membership but my dad does and OH grandparents do too, so we go with them.
we only really go for dog food, meats, and washing products (100 wash fairy is roughly £10 and 175 was comfort is roughly £5) we have also just had some professional photos printed there of our little boy, about 19p per photo depending on the size..
its also good for cakes and deserts, their waffles are lush, and their bakewells, basically all of their cakes are yummy :)
Their meats are good quality, a bit high on price but you pay for quality.
and their pizzas at the food bar. ohh they must be over 20 inch LOL
as you may tell IMO costcos best quality is their food :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"