Any Coupon Mommies?

5drops

Reaction score
I am starting to get into couponing and could really use some tips. Three kids is teaching me the value of saving. :blush:

I am starting to get into couponing and could really use some tips. Three kids is teaching me the value of saving. :blush:

I love to coupon, and I'm pretty good at it, if I do say so myself, lol!! Any way I can help, I'd love to. PM me if you want :)

Thanks so much! I have really been looking for someone to show me the ropes so to say. I would really appreciate it!

I would LOVE to know this, ive tried myself and im just useless LOL

5 drops and anyone else, what stores are around you? I do the best at CVS, because of their money back rewards program. I do use coupons at grocery stores, but food is harder as they're aren't many coupons for fresh meats and fruits/veggies, only alot of junk food. They do put out coupons for yogurts and stuff for kid's school lunches that I take advantage of. It's really all about matching sales in ads with coupons to get great deals and stocking up when the price is right. Eg, last week at CVS I got 4 18 packs of toillete paper, 2 bottles of bodywash, 2 bottles of dishsoap, 3 boxes of bandaids and a first aid kit, 3 toothbrushes, 4 boxes of cereal and a gallon of milk all for about $27 bucks and got back $17 bucks in CVS cash, called ECBs. That was alot of money out of pocket, usually I get stuff for alot cheaper. If you stock up on things like paper goods, laundry and dish detergents and toilettries when they are on sale and a good deal to be had, then you can cut out that whole part of the monthly grocery bill. We don't have to go out and pay full price for toothpaste or soap when we run out, just grab another from the cabinet. I usually get Tide for about $2-$3 a bottle, so when we run out we don't have to go to the store and pay $10 bucks a bottle, we have plenty that I picked up when it was on sale. I spend about $50 to $80 bucks a week on groceries, meat milk, bread things like that, and that is it. There are alot of forums and blogs out there that will help, one I go to alot is called weusecoupons. There are also groups on facebook that will help, I go to a group called "couponing at CVS". Like I said before pm me, I'll be happy to help. It's fun, and like a game really, how much can you get for as little as possible. Just don't get stuff you won't use or don't need, even if it is free. That is one rule that I follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->