• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Dexter fans?(:

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
I am only on season 1(started it yesterday) but so far Im hooked and have a feeling I will be finishing the next 7 seasons very quickly:haha:
Who is your fav character? I loveee Debra, shes so funny and of course Dexter

Me! I'm a lot further ahead than you so I won't say much :lol:
I love Dexter :cloud9:

I just finished season 1 on episode 2 of season 2 now:happydance:
Omg I was not expecting him to be the ice truck killer and deff wasn't expecting him to be his brother:shock:
what season are you on?

I am a huge Dexter fan! :) Seasons 1 and 4 are my absolute favourites but I enjoyed them all. Seasons 2 and 3 are my least favourites though.
My favourite characters are:
Dexter
Debs
Doakes
Quinn (you won't have mdt him yet)
Trinity
Lundy
Lumen
Hannah

I love love love Dexter!! :)
Season 2 isn't as good as 1, but stick with it!!
Xx

I am a huge Dexter fan! :) Seasons 1 and 4 are my absolute favourites but I enjoyed them all. Seasons 2 and 3 are my least favourites though.
My favourite characters are:
Dexter
Debs
Doakes
Quinn (you won't have mdt him yet)
Trinity
Lundy
Lumen
Hannah

I love love love Dexter!! :)
Season 2 isn't as good as 1, but stick with it!!
Xx
Oh I am lol, Im so hooked. I think Doakes is pretty funny, him and Deb make the show hilarious haha

Isn't there 8 seasons?
umo 1-4 are the best after that it goes down hill but its still awsome to watch just not as good as the others

Yep there is 8 and Im only on 2:dohh: lmao I got a long way to go, but have a feeling I will finish it within the next 2 weeks:winkwink:

:shock: I really hope Dex doesn't cheat on Rita, I will be so mad at him:dohh: lol

So pissed lol

Lila is crazy and dont like her<.<

Okay so Im on season 3 now and just glad that season is over lol. Stupid Lila:dohh::haha:

I loved dexter :) we watched everyone one as well as the series finale so I won't say much. But I loathed Debra! She was so annoying! I couldn't stand the tough act and constant cussing. I'm not against cussing just sounded weird out of her mouth. The only character I ever really loved was Dexter and Hannah but she comes way later :winkwink:

I loved dexter :) we watched everyone one as well as the series finale so I won't say much. But I loathed Debra! She was so annoying! I couldn't stand the tough act and constant cussing. I'm not against cussing just sounded weird out of her mouth. The only character I ever really loved was Dexter and Hannah but she comes way later :winkwink:
Haha really? I think shes funny, Doakes was too I actually got sad when he died. Im on episode 4 of season 3 so Im sure there is tons more to look forward to. I did hear a spoiler on fb that Deb dies *sad face* lol

Well I will say she goes become a whole lot more like able in the last season! Only time I liked her. :haha: I hate when people let spoilers slip!!

Well I will say she goes become a whole lot more like able in the last season! Only time I liked her. :haha: I hate when people let spoilers slip!!
Haha I hate when people do that too. I still think Im gonna cry even though I know shes going to die lol:dohh:

Woot season 4:happydance: I heard this is the best one, what do you guys think?

Season four is one of the best ones! My husband liked it the best :)

Season 4 is my all time Favourite!!
I despised Lyla too!
Don't let anyone tell you what happens in season 4 or they'll completely ruin it for you. Xx

its good so far and Im only on episode 4:haha: and I haven't heard any spoilers about season 4 so Im extra excited:)
The seasons seem like they are getting crazier haha

Awh omg the show finally made me cry, I feel so bad for Dexter cant believe Rita died:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->