• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Dexter fans?(:

First time we watched it I was convinced he was dreaming :haha: OH and I always thought it was weird that they brought a wife and child into the story line since he's a seriel killer! Just didn't fit HIM. I always thought he was sexy in a seriel killer way :haha: and wished there was more hot sex scenes with him but he's just not like that. .. So the wife thing was weird.. To me :)

First time we watched it I was convinced he was dreaming :haha: OH and I always thought it was weird that they brought a wife and child into the story line since he's a seriel killer! Just didn't fit HIM. I always thought he was sexy in a seriel killer way :haha: and wished there was more hot sex scenes with him but he's just not like that. .. So the wife thing was weird.. To me :)
Haha omg I thought he was dreaming at first too! I was like no way is that happening right now lol. Idk I liked when he was with Rita, she brought out alot of the good in him you know? cause without her and finding all that shit out about his dad would of made him go insane probably:haha: I think hes pretty hot too actually:dohh: Im almost done with season 5 already:shock: zombie mode xP

Awh omg the show finally made me cry, I feel so bad for Dexter cant believe Rita died:nope:

Ahh I soooo cried when I watched that too! I loved Rita. I was in denial when I watched it :haha: like no, she can't be?!

I agree though, it was making him seem too normal, being married and a family man etc. I think that's why they did it.

I think they killed her off so that she wouldn't find out what he really does, after they got married all I could think of was how he was going to tell her lol

My gosh..it is soooo awkward that Deb is in love with Dexter:shock: I am on season 7 now first episode haha.
Andddd my hubby got me a dexter shirt for christmas I just got it today:)

Have you finished it yet? :O Haha.
I've seen it all, it's amazing. I started watching it again but haven't got round to watching further than the first 2 episodes :L

Where are you upto now?
The Debra/Dexter thing made me cringe!! Xx

Sadly I haven't finished it yet, only on episode 2 of season 7 but Im pretty much done with the episode only have about 15 mins left. Just been busy with christmas and stuff. But yeah it made me cringe too, Im at the part where shes making him live with her to try to "cure" him lol

I know this thread isn't very active but I recently finished watching all of Dexter, and I have to say that the last episode is the WORSE EPISODE OF ANY SHOW ALL TIME.

I won't give any spoilers.

As far as favorite characters: Deb for her integrity as a cop and her constant hilarious f-bombs, my favorite of which is "F*** puddle". Burst out laughing at that one.

Least favorite: Maria LaGuerta...she was definitely a little corrupt and very selfish.

Absolutely loved this series, so hooked but I was so disappointed on the final episode!

Oh my me too!!! Complete cop out, it was awful! I was so disappointed after watching every episode :(

Honestly I would've been happier if the show had ended after season 7. Don't click the spoiler if you haven't watched seasons 7-8:

I honestly wish the show had ended with season 7, with Dexter getting shot by Deb, either dying or being arrested for being a serial killer. What we got was completely out of character and random. It's like they wanted to kill him off but weren't allowed to by the network so they threw in a 1 minute logger scene to please the bosses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->