Any early September babes in here?!

Brockie

Reaction score
Knock knock :flower:I'm coming in!!!! Feels like I have been in first tri forever!! So hello ladies, anyone else due around the beginning of September? :baby: my sickness has eased loads which is lovely, still very tired but chasing 2 pre-schoolers around isn't exactly relaxing :winkwink:

Hope your all feeling the 'bloom' :thumbup:

Me!!! I'm
Sneaking in early. I'm due on the 7th. My sickness has improved loads, just sick the odd day now. September seems like a lifetime away!! X

Hello :)
I'm due on the 1st September.

I'm not sure if my sickness has stopped, I have been taking anti sickness tablets. I will stop the, today to test it :D

Maybe we are ready to bloom then?! I'm starting pregnancy yoga next week which I did with my first 2 and really enjoyed, a whole hour and half to myself! I know September seems an age away but it will fly by! My eldest starts school in sept so I know this year will go so fast. Are u guys finding out what your having or not? X

Yep, in 22 days I get to find out :D
I am very excited.

My oldest starts nursery in September, so ideally I would like the baby to come a week before I'm due so I can take her to nursery and not risk going into labour whilst I take her there :haha:

I am due the 6th, but I was measuring 3 days ahead at my 12 week ultra sound. This will be my second baby due in september!

Hi am due on the 2nd with my third! :) my sickness is eased a lot just the odd time now mainly in the mornings xxx

Yes, I'm going to find out what I'm having. Debating whether to book a private scan at 16 weeks to find out or just wait till the NHS one at 20 weeks. I'm so impatient!!

We have a private one booked for 16 weeks! Only 2&1-2 wks to go... Can't wait!!

I'm due on 31 Aug, can I join??? :) I've popped in the last two days, so exciting!!!

due with my second. not sure if this is 2nd trimester yet but i AM ready so I came anyway!:winkwink:

We have a private one booked for 16 weeks! Only 2&1-2 wks to go... Can't wait!!

Is that as well as your NHS scan at 20 weeks? I'm so tempted!! Do you know how accurate it is at 16 weeks?

Yes it is aswell as! We did it with our first two at 16 week and both were correct and to be honest with them being boys I could see what they were before they told me on the scan!! I won't go buying any pink or blue until after 20 weeks but am excited just to be told! I have. Gut feeling its a boy!

This is my first and although it had a girl nub on the 12 week scan, I am convinced its a boy!
Sod it, I'm going to book it tomorrow. Only 3 weeks to go!!!
Are you hoping for another boy?

I had one done at 16wks with my boy and he most definately was a boy! Haha.

I am the odd one out then! We didn't find out with our first 2 and don't want to with this one, I LOVE not knowing!!! I feel it might be blue, but who knows! Will see when it arrives :baby: mums with other children, are u totally knackered?! Have just got mine to bed and I'm hanging, feel constantly guilty I'm too tired to even talk to my husband! Zzzzzzzzzzzz :coffee:

I'm knackered, my two went to bed at 7 and we have just done some wallpapering. I am ready to sleep now.

I would love a girl as it's our last...just have a real feeling its a boy so don't want to get my hopes up! Plus my two boys are great so another one could never be a bad thing! Goodluck with booking your scan :)

I'm due 2nd Sept xx am completely shattered still....working and running after a toddler keeps you busy let alone the pregnancy hormones!
We'll be team yellow though I feel I'm expecting a boy this time as feeling very different than last pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->