Any early September babes in here?!

I'm huge! Third babies show earlier apparently ;)

My work shirt used to button up, and now its undone underneath my apron :o

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r484/KylieValentine/2E0AA0B9-78B2-4889-9B98-AC8770D88693-1256-00000192438A5A84_zps8f5d524b.jpg

I'm also big, but was big with my 2nd ds as well. I'll try and post a pic soon but my phone is broken at the moment, I have to take it in to be repaired.

here's my bump with the triplets :)

12 weeks and 5 days

https://s22.postimage.org/3pf8ib3ml/12weeks5days4.jpg

HELLO!!!!! Im due sept 5th with number 3. I have a daughter who just turned 4 feb 23rd and a son who is 13 months! I had no symptoms with this pregnancy other than tiredness. Still somewhat tired. Im thinking another boy this time although i would love either! I had no symptoms either with my son so that is why i think boy. I will deff be finding out. Has anyone not told anyone yet they are pregnant?

THey say with your third babies you show sooner. Still not much of a bump for me :(

here's my bump with the triplets :)

12 weeks and 5 days

https://s22.postimage.org/3pf8ib3ml/12weeks5days4.jpg

wow brightstarshi i had no idea you where having triplets!!:dohh: now your signature makes sense lol. Congrats and beautiful bump!!

it has me intrigued that all women carry their babies so differently.
it can depend on where the baby has implanted,the angle of the uterus,so many things,even with tipet,I was surprised to show so soon because alott oif the ladies I have posted with online even with trips,showed around 15/17 weeks.

Here is my bump taken today which makes me look 6 months gone!!! Gonna be mahoosive :baby:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 2
I'm pretty sure I felt a tiny kick last night :cloud9:

I thought I felt a kick last week but passed it off thinking it was too early. When I had a scan last week, the sonography asked if I had felt kicking as the little one didn't stop. She then said that she felt the baby kick and she knew it was baby because she had also seen the kick on the screen.
I think we do feel baby earlier than we think but pass it off x

I keep thinking I can feel baby too, hard to tell with so much gas floating around down there too though! Won't be long and you will feel it for sure x

Hi girls can I join? I have had my due date moved from the 19th to 8th! So am really an early September due date!

Welcome Maybebaby3! How is everyone doing? I had a definite baby prod earlier today! :cloud9: it's addictive though and I want to feel more now!!!

Had my scan and told were having a girl, im so happy.

Had my scan and told were having a girl, im so happy.

Congratulations!! We're you hoping for a girl?

I find out in 19 days (not that I'm counting or anything. Ha).
I want a girl really but have a feeling its going to be a boy x

Thanks and yes we want a girl, we already have a little Boy, I also thought this one was a boy but I was wrong.

DD and I are currently recovering from a stomach virus that was 10 times worse than MS, so not doing as well as I would have liked, but feeling well enough to get my exercise routine back on track again, aaand 14 weeks today :happydance: my next scan is April 18th, we find out the gender in 26 weeks, give or take a few

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->