Any early September babes in here?!

I'm due Sept 5th with number 3! We will definitely be finding out gender, we found out with the other 2. I think girl and OH thinks boy! And I'm so tired, I've spent most the day napping while Ds was in school and Dd was sleeping, but I'm still ready for bed now ha!

Hello :wave: I am due on the 8th September. My sickness and tiredness have gone although I do go to bed quite early now, I have tons of energy too :)

Ooooo hello ladies can I join... :flower:

I'm due on the 4th Sept with #3. I already have 2DS (4.5 and nearly 2), I only really had nausea and was hungry in 1st tri, now I'm more tired than anything else..... but then that could be because I'm running round after my 2 monsters, working and studying... hubby isn't exactly the most helpful around the house either.... LOL

I'm thinking it's a boy, but who knows... Hubby wants to book a private scan at 16 weeks to find out, and who am I to complain.. haha

Hello! I'm due the 2nd or the 5th of september, depends on if you ask me or the doctor lol. Im going to find out at my 20 week scan, I'm thinking girl!

Im fiding out at 15 weeks, im so excited

September 4th for me, 2nd baby, and we are staying team yellow, but I am getting intense girl vibes with this one as I had while pregnant with DD

Cautiously popping in a little early! I think I'm due 11th September but I won't know for sure until my scan on Monday! Still feeling exhausted but otherwise I feel much better than I have done! Definitely don't identify with the 1st tri threads much anymore! This is my 2nd pregnancy and there'll be about 21 months between my daughter and this baby! I'll hopefully be finding out the gender at my 20 week scan!
Beca :wave:

I'm due 30th August (1st scan was 1st Sept). I'm easy with which sex, boy would be a lot more practical as we have loads of boy things already but a girl would be lovely :) we are hopefully going to find out the sex at 16 weeks

Ah glad we can share this journey together! I really don't know wether I feel like I did with my son or daughter, I have a little voice telling me it's a boy..... Anyway, I have another child to look after as my husband comes out of hospital today after having an op on his broken leg, the joy!!! 12 weeks in plaster! Both kids up at 5am today and on a Saturday too, more joy ;)

Hey ladies! I'm due 2nd September with baby number 2, have no idea on what flavour I may be having, keep getting mixed feelings lol.

So excited to be in 2nd tri!!

I had my dating scan yesterday and my official due date is 5th sept so I'm a few days ahead. Yippeee! I've also booked a private scan to find out what I'm having. 3 weeks to go!!!!

Mine just seems to have popped out from nowhere!! I will post a pic later.

Nope no bump here! Thought I'd definitely be showing by now, but nothing! :-(

I have a teeny tiny bump! Not big enough to be obvious under clothes but it's definitely there!
Beca :wave:

My bump is enormous!!! I was the same with my first 2, get a big bump early and it slows down in the middle! I'm an 8-10 clothes but look like I have a cushion up my jumper, will try and do a pic later, the 'are u sure its not twins?' Comments are already wearing thin....:wacko:

I have a teeny bump, thought I would start showing sooner as it's my 2nd, but I started showing right around the same time that I did with DD, which around week 12

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/a2fb35ba-571d-4145-a309-3b5e3505d84c_zpsdf6522ae.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->