any else soooo Tired..

BabiMama

Reaction score
I am 39 weeks today and I feel like I can barely stand up. The Gyne gave me extra Iron supplements but it doesn't seem to be working..does anyone else feel this tired? Also my bump is squishy at the bottom and hard at the top, stays like this most of the time now and it is really uncomfortable..hope all of this is normal..?

I'm absolutely shattered already :-( doesn't help that I have a very active 1 year old who doesn't want to sleep :-(

Hope ur feelin better soon! Not long to go! x

Thanks, I can imagine with a toddler it must be even harder!
Strongs..the end is in sight :)

im only 28 weeks and the last few days i can barely make it through the day...i get so drowsy and just fall asleep. normally i have alot of trouble going to sleep since i have insomnia. i just cant stay awake anymore :(

I'm shattered on a Monday now, by the end of the week I'm just about on my knees. My iron levels were low so I've started taking iron and hoping it will help a bit. I've got 5 weeks to go at work and I'm counting down the days now. I find keeping active by walking ( even when I have to drag myself out the door!) and making time to rest helps a lot x

im only 28 weeks and the last few days i can barely make it through the day...i get so drowsy and just fall asleep. normally i have alot of trouble going to sleep since i have insomnia. i just cant stay awake anymore :(

I'm the same! I really want to sleep but got insomnia too so when dd does go asleep I can't! It's so frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->