Any Essex girlies?

Ah that does sound like a rough labour. Mine was similar 3 days of non irregular contractions, meconium in the water, 24 hrs of induction in hospital and an emergency c section. Was glad when it was all over and he was here safe and sound.
Yeah I drive, where we live you can't walk anywhere so you have to. It annoys me as I love getting out walking.
We find out next week what we are having, can't wait. Baby is very active already.
Are you going back to work or staying at home.
I got made redundant whilst pregnant so will be at home for a few years now.

I am 33, feel really old now. Lol
x

Wow your labour was more difficult than mine! Poor you! I had to be induced and it didn't work for ages..... I had an Epi straight away cos I'm a wimp, so that is probs what slowed mine down. LO's heart rate kept dipping so they kept umming and aahhiinng about a c section for 2 days until there wasn't any time left!!
I'm guessing you live in a little village then? I'm sure it will be a lovely place to bring up your LO's, even if there isn't much to do. I like to walk too, i have to or take the bus. But I hate public transport now I have Rubie.... Getting the pram on and off is a nightmare when it's busy.
Ah bet you can't wait! Let me know when you find out?! It's nice that you can feel bubs sooner the second time around.
I'm a sahm, but thinking about going to work part time soon. I was planning on staying at home full time but money's tight and I may just have to work!
Don't be silly, that's not old!! Xx

I had an epidural too, one of the best inventions ever. I couldn't take anymore pain.. Lol.
Yeah it is a nice little village but are right on the edge of it and can't actually walk there,so annoying. I lived in cheshunt and hertford before so enjoyed walking everywhere.
It is a really tough choice now staying at home or working and in most cases not even a choice, especially when you factor in child care. What do you do. I Was a nanny but can't get job now with two children and seems silly to put them in childcare for me to look after someone else children.

I should say my name is Laura. Lol x

The Epi is the best! Women who do it without are heroes !!!
Ahh I would like to live in a village, but I'd definitely have to be driving to do so. I love Hertford, I used to live in ware a while back. I like small towns like that.
Your right that would be silly! I think it's nice if you can to stay home anyway.
I was just doing admin work before I had Rubie. Not a career as such because I never really wanted that, I've always wanted the family life.
How is this pregnancy going for you? Are you finding it more difficult this time around because you have a LO to look after too? I find it hard enough with just Rubie!

Hellloooo Laura, my names Rachel x

Hi Rachel

Sorry not been on here lately, been having a very busy time. Ended up in a&e with little one as he cut his head on the wall plus family stuff and just everything else.

How are you doing. Hope your well and rubie is doing well.
we had our scan on Thursday and found out we are having a girl. Yay. Oh was stunned as he thought it was a boy. X

Ahh sorry to hear you've been having a rough time....Hope LO is ok and everything's looking up for you now.

We're doing well thanks, Rubie has a chest infection and has to use a nebuliser :( but she's well in herself so that's good.

Oh wow, congrats! Was you hoping for a girl? Now you will have one of each, that's what I always wanted xx

Ah poor rubie, glad she is ok in herself though. It does make things easier when they don't feel too bad.
He is fine, luckily it looks worse than it is but just feel bad taking him to the hospital at his age.
I was hoping it was a girl as it would be nice to have one of each but two boys would of been good too. As long as its healthy I don't mind.
Would you have another one now or wait for a bigger age gap.
I saw from your other thread you want to move, any luck with that yet. X

Yeah it is horrible.... when Rubie had her kidney infection and i had to take her a & e she was only 3 months old. Its scary when you have to take them to hosp.

I think its lovely to have one of each.... yes thats what i was like when i had LO... as long as they are healthy it doesnt matter!

I dont think i will be having another. I mean i would love to have 2 and have a boy but i dont think i could do it! Its such hard work!! Maybe when im a bit older but OH doesnt want another either. So maybe Rubie will be an only child! How about you?

Yes definately need to move....we live in the tiniest space and ive had enough. Looking for a 2 bed to move too now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->