Any experience with subchorionic hematoma?

Thanks Bartness, that's very reassuring to hear :flower: Do you mind me asking, were you on bed rest for any of that time, if so for how long when were you able to go about as normal?

I am starting to worry a little re work & I'm going a bit stir crazy either in bed or on the sofa! ;-)

I was on bed rest for 1 week only. However, I wasn't able to lift anything over 10 lbs, and I was on 'pelvic' rest until I was 7 mths along (OH hated this, no sex).

I didn't get any extra scans but I did have to see my midwife once a week through the entire pregnancy.

So thee doctors said it looks like the sch is clearing itself up. I have had a little tan/brown discharge, but doc said that it is normal. I have had 3 ultrasounds in the past week and a half, and she said she is sure my cervix is irritated. I have another ultrasound on Monday. Baby is doing well, heart beat is just chugging a long and getting a little faster every scan. Baby is measuring on time and I have morning sickness(all day really) like crazy. I admit that the tan and brown tinged cervical mucus is bothersome to me and makes me nervous, but I am just trying to listen to my doctor and even my friends who have told me that this happens all the time in the first trimester. Why do we all worry so much lol:dohh:

Thanks again Bartness. I put myself on 'pelvic rest' thinking I'd relax once into the 2nd trimester, but now the doc has enforced it for the foreseeable future. Luckily (so far) DH has been very understanding (bless him!), and tbh I'm really not that interested right now. Encouraging as well with how much bed rest you were prescribed, fingers crossed I can go back to work after my next appointment on the 8th Dec, I'm climbing the walls!! :wacko: x

@ tddunn - I know exactly what you mean, I've had a few brown smears since the major bleeds and it's the most unearving thing on the planet. All this worry is natural ......but certainly doesn't make it any easier to bare :-( Good luck with your morning sickness in the meantime x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->