Any F1 fans?

he went 2 london when i was there i lined up for 3 hrs n i needed the looooooo sooooooooo bad so i asked my mate 2 keep my place came bk n i pissing missed him.. i was gutted...

i took all 4 books i have 2 get em signed hahaha...

I totally love F1! Havent missed watching a race since 2003, infact it was me who got my OH into watching it...love gp weekends! Also, Im all booked for going to Silverstone next year, last one there before Donington, cant wait! Glad to see there are other F1 fans here! :D

Blimey thats some collection lol

Thats only half of it, there's boxes of the bloody stuff!! :dohh:All on my dining room table!

Just finished watchin the race with OH, he of course is very happy with the result! And i'm chuffed that Alonso won!! I wanted him to win the championship last year! Also happy that Lewis got points and Massa got none- puts him in good form for the last three races!! :happydance:

Also, Im all booked for going to Silverstone next year, last one there before Donington, cant wait!

My OH is going with my brother!! And i'm paying:dohh: (Its for his birthday)
I have got to stay at home and look after the kids!!

Blimey thats some collection lol

Thats only half of it, there's boxes of the bloody stuff!! :dohh:All on my dining room table!

Just finished watchin the race with OH, he of course is very happy with the result! And i'm chuffed that Alonso won!! I wanted him to win the championship last year! Also happy that Lewis got points and Massa got none- puts him in good form for the last three races!! :happydance:

AN ALONSO FAN :grr::grr::grr: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

im off 2 silverstone aswell got startline tickets wooooo :D & i have a craft plan heheh

My husband is a huge fan too. He used to work for Jaguar when they were doing F1. Now he works for Atlantic, formula bmw and A1. He keeps bugging me to move back to England so he can work in F1 again :dohh:

Josh is gonna have to be a fan too! DH wants him to race.
https://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v310/4/46/630246145/n630246145_1092529_1053.jpg
https://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/4/46/630246145/n630246145_1157525_3217.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hes my husband :p well when i dream he is :D... lewis is just a bonus 2 the sport for me hehe..

i was ment 2 be a boy so my dad gt me in 2 it :D..

lol

was just randomly searching and i'm a huge Lewis fan, fella hates him (he's all Ferrari and i'm a McLaren girl) but if i'm having a boy his middle name can be Lewis (yay!) just gotta work on him to make it the first name now

i went to Silverstone last year, and it was so good, i really wanted to go this year but we were never going to be able to afford it, and certainly can't now!

i'm due the day after this years Singapore grand prix and a week before the Japanese grand prix

so if my LewLew wins i'm hoping that i'll get so excited that my waters break! although i've already told me OH that if i'm in labour during a grand prix i will be watching it before going to wherever i'll be giving birth too

when i was a few weeks old i was put next to the tv during a grand prix, so it's in my blood and it'll be in my babies blood too! when i was born though my dad wanted a boy and asked the nurses to put me back in :rofl: i think he has his boy now in how f1 mad i am (not long to go until Aussie GP yay!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->