Any good pregnancy apps?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I've downloaded three and the only one I really liked had a surprise 'pay for me' after about 20 weeks, glad I looked ahead! Are there any good free ones or only paid?

Thanks!

I've got one called pregnancy+ it's pretty good but think you have to buy it after 14 weeks x

I use one called Baby Pregnancy Tracker and love it. Used it the first time round too :)

I've got the Pregnancy+ and after 14 weeks, you have to pay $3.99, but then that will give you everything else. It will also let you go into the birth plan and check what you do and do not want. It's worth the four bucks to get it.

I use one called ovia, I really like it and it's free!

I also have Pregnancy + have not paid for it yet but think I may just fork over the 3.99. I am extremely picky when it comes to apps but this one is by far my favorite. You can personalize it with your name and info, it has a weight tracker, a kick counter, detailed info and pictures for each week, checklists, your baby's current size, and keep track of your favorite names or look through lists. It is also nicely laid out and easy to navigate

I have BabyBump pro, it's lovely and has a daily update

i downloaded several but my favorites are Pregnancy+ and TheBump but due to me being so busy with bedrest and preparing the nursery i dont even open the apps anymore. i wait until they send me a "Welcome to Week...." popup to look at them.

I have a windows phone and its very limited on good apps, the one I do have though is pregnancy plus, it's pretty good but do have to pay to unlock everything, I mainly use it to track my weight though, although might pay for it as it has a kick and contraction counter in the full version

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->