Any good with tweaking a test out there??

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies! This last week I have had some weird symptoms like bleeding gums, stuffy nose, itchy thighs (yes weird), drooling at night, weird dreams, today mild cramping on right side, yesterday felt sharp needle pinches for about 1-2 minutes but went away and after that just a dull pressure after that. Today Oh my goodness... I hope this is good symptoms my tailbone hurts, like its sore??? Every time I sit down on something hard it's so sore... And mild on and off cramps.
I took a 88 Walmart and saw like a shadow line and I took an Equate blue dye test and I think I see something on that one but anyone that can tweak it for me and see if it's a visible line?
I know a lot of these could be pms and I also started getting very bloated today. Another thing I find strange is that for a year now my appetite has been very limited but for a week now I eat a lot, almost more than my hubby does��
What do you ladies think? I do have frers but I want to wait closer to Af, she is expected December 25. Last thing.. Right after I sneeze I get cramps! Weird!! Forgot to mention I'm probably around 8-9 dpo.

Attachments

• WP_20161220_14_12_40_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161220_14_12_40_Pro.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 42
Hi hon, from inverting or lightening I do not see anything but 8-9dpo is still super early and your symptoms sound promising :dust:

Hi hon, from inverting or lightening I do not see anything but 8-9dpo is still super early and your symptoms sound promising :dust:

Thank you:winkwink: That was a fast response lol. I got other signs too like my veins on my chest and breasts shows a lot more than usual. Looks like a road map lol. Oh and feeling wetness down there and loads of white\yellow creamy and snotty looking cm (yuk).
How are you doing hun?

I am doing well. should be ovulating soon and the home insemination is going well so far. thanks for asking.

Yeah than cm sounds promising as well :)

Hope you catch the egg:happydance: This journey is hard and with a lot of disappointments it's really good to have all of you great ladies in here to talk to:hugs: Every month I can't help but have that little hope but I also prepare myself so the disappointment doesn't get to big.

Understand exactly what you mean Star- this forum is fantastic for us all.

Cppeace my af have been very strange, I started bleeding light flow on the 26 in the morning, by early afternoon yesterday 27 it was stopping by night time it was done, today 28 it's just spotting rusty red/brown. I took a clearblue rapid detection and within 2-3 minutes already had a line, still faint but more visible than the other I have taken???
I think I need to get some trees today because I feel weird and so so tired...
Could this have been implantation bleed??
I will update later today!

Update* Too good to be true, Af picked up again while I took my son's to the dentist..... no chance in h..... it's implantation bleed..
I feel like I'm about to give up this whole ttc thing.. Maybe I'm not supposed to get more kids? I'm blessed with 5, although I don't see my two oldest ones,haven't in 5 years, it still hurts that I don't get pregnant when all I want is a last little bean...sigh.... I'm sorry for all the whining ladies just sad...

Hey Star, its ok, whine away. I do it at the end of every cycle. We go through so much each month.

I responded to your other post from earlier this month too. I'll keep track of this post so we can catch that egg together. I also have a post called Making Baby, anyone can join us. The ladies are super supportive. :hugs:

Sorry you had such an annoying AF. It was possibly a chemical. That means this cycle you could be even more fertile! Keep trying hon. You deserve as many kids as you wish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->