any gorgeous babies due in november :)

missl1

Reaction score
hello everyone i am Lauren i am due on 16 November i don't know what gender my baby is until 03 of June with a private scan how is everyone and when is everyone due and any guesses of sex ? xx

Hi
I thought I was having a December baby but turns out its 30th November (although prob will be December) I don't know when my 20 week scan will be yet but probably mid July, I want a surprise so won't find out the gender, although I have a strong feeling its a girl x

Hey ladies have a search of the forum because there is a group dedicated to November babies, called the November Sparklers! I'm in there-due 21st, hoping to find out sex on 13th June :)

hello donna congrats hun i find out gender in 1 week and 20 week scan 04 july how you feeling xx

hello little toby j already joined but as evreyone knows eachother no one sparked a conversation up but still on there how are you xx

hello donna congrats hun i find out gender in 1 week and 20 week scan 04 july how you feeling xx

hello little toby j already joined but as evreyone knows eachother no one sparked a conversation up but still on there how are you xx

Yep I am a bit like that, they seem like a friendly bunch but whenever I post I don't get much back! I am feeling much better now that my nausea and exhaustion has lifted! I am on consultant led care and it feels like every week I have some sort of appointment-it doesn't help that I totally fear hospitals-hate the places! On a lighter note we are having a private gender scan in just over 2 weeks :happydance:

Due on the 28th of November. I've had a feeling I may deliver a few weeks early dunno why :p but if I am about less than a week late and deliver on the 2nd of December baby will have the same birthday as me!!

Lately I am feeling a lot better, not as tired and also not as nauseas but I do get both from time to time. Due to some issues I've had a lot of doctor's appointments but I am hoping these issues will resolve themselves... actually that's what everyone says, they will generally resolve themselves by 20ish weeks or so.

Yep November 5th is my EDD! Do not know sex yet, cannot wait to find out

EDD 30th nov x thinking its a girl .be happy with either of course :) still feeling tired all the time :/

missl1: maybe you should start a new november babies thread and we can all go along? :)

Think what turn wrote is a great idea :) the other group everyone already knows each other so well its hard to get a reply .

Me! Due Nov 14th with what was said to be a girl.Will know for sure June 14th

hello Platinumvague 2 days before me :p im the 16th im having a private scan at 16 weeks 2days on monday so i cant wait how are you feeling do you want a girl yeh ? xx

Gender scan going to be on the 27th of June. Doc says she thinks 90% it's a girl but will say for sure next month :haha: I had a feeling!! But I don't mind either way :cloud9: could still be wrong but makes no difference to me either way!

aww i find out on monday and have no clue cant wait how you feeling ? xx

That's so exciting miss! Are you leaning towards either?

I am feeling good these days, not as exhausted. My nausea has kind of gone away from 10+4 and even prior to that it was always night time nausea. Now every other morning I randomly throw up after very minimum nausea!! Rarely threw up before! So strange!

How is everyone else doing?

27th November for me and I hope it is on time or early cause if I go the 2 weeks over my DD birthday is Christmas Eve so their birthdays will only be a week apart :-/

hello Platinumvague 2 days before me :p im the 16th im having a private scan at 16 weeks 2days on monday so i cant wait how are you feeling do you want a girl yeh ? xx

The 16th is my mothers birthday.I think it would be kind of neat to have her grand baby on her birthday.We have a beautiful girl already who is turning 1 in 3 days.We would like a boy but we get what we get :).Maybe we will get a boy next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->