Any hardcore gamers in here?

ah yeah, i have a few of those like SOTC and ICO - i got the ltd edition Japanese versions :)

I'm currently waiting on the Ltd Ed Japanese Ico & SOTC boxset :) It's on it's way to me right now for my OH for our anniversary xx

haha really? what are the odds of that! it's such a beautiful game. i need the last guardian too

Haha, yes - strangely I've never played, but hope to play it soon :)

Have you preordered any Limited Editions for this year? Or are there any you are looking forward to ? xx

i've not pre-ordered anything really. i want to get Catherine when it comes out because that just looks strange. to be honest there isn't any titles that stand out for my other than perhaps FF XII-2

i have so many games i've not played of my OH's and Visa versa! i just don't seem to find the time though to play. last game i completed was Alice:Madness returns... i had to get that because it was an adaptation of American McGee's Alice and i was a big fan of that on the PC :) you look at it now and think; wow this is kinda shit haha! but then it was cool. plus, it was Trent Reznor from NIN that done the soundtrack if i remember right

EDIT: it was Chris Vrenna not Trent :dohh:

I've preordered Catherine :) the Stray Sheep edition is what I've preordered :)

I imported it from the US last year when it was announced there (the Love is Over Deluxe Edition) and ordered it for Xbox360, as I preferred the cover art and also that's my main console, hoping that it would be region free - I then discovered Atlus games are rarely/never region free on Xbox :dohh:

So now I've ordered the Stray Sheep edition for PS3 so I have the other cover art, but I won't play it as I'm not too keen on the PS3 :dohh:

Luckily I'm importing a US console in June (the Star Wars Kinect bundle one) so I'll finally get to play it on the Xbox :D xx

PS: I know you can get the Star Wars Xbox here too, just wanted to import a US console so gives me a better excuse :p xx

Hey girls :)
Star was kinect... I soooo want that! I can't really use my Kinect at the moment because it's in my room and while my room is quite big - It's probs still not enough room. :(

You don't need tonnes of room for Kinect, a lot of space is better as you can tend to flail around a bit, but I have a tiny livingroom (like miniscule!) and I manage okay with Kinect :) xx

I know this thread is a little old, but I'm a gamer also!!

Taking a break from WoW atm, but I love all games, console and computer. Also tabletop games..!!

I love RPG's, hubby loves FPS, but I'm so inaccurate he just kills me all the time, so he has to play against people online. If I play Team Fortress 2, I usually play medic for this reason.

Current favorite games are: Rune Factory 3, (I think they came out with a new game though recently, will have to check this out), Chrono Trigger (This is an all-time favorite!), Assassin's Creed, and infamous.

Star Wars (Kinect) is out, and I still haven't got it yet, argh! Buying concert tickets takes up waaaaay too much dosh. :(

I heard that Kinect Star Wars was supposed to be shite, but I don't care, gonna pick up the console bundle at some point soon because it looks so good :D

Although, I've spent quite a lot recently on CEs, but there's nothing new there.

Eternally skint due to games haha xx

I'm not sure I can consider myself a hard core gamer any longer, but before I got pregnant I used to wake up, play, then go to sleep, only to do it all again the next day. That was back when my husband was deployed overseas for 7 months and I had nothing better to do but play videos games all day long hoping the months would fly by quick until he returned. I'm a huge fan of Zelda, Mario, Fable, and Left 4 Dead, there was one day that I had gotten so sucked into a game that I hadn't slept for 30 hrs and played for 19 hrs straight, but now that I am a mom, well she comes first, I'm sure you all understand. I get to play every once in a while after she goes to bed for the night and my night is free, but I feel I am leading a more fulfilling life now rather than sitting on my ass all day and exercising nothing but my fingers :haha:

we have went and bought 'once upon a monster' for Kinect for our daughter (and us for achievements :blush) but she LOVED the demo and we got it cheap so why not!

Definitely a gaming family here. We're pretty into retro gaming and systems but love our ps2, xbox 360 and wii as well. Also we used to play WoW but are current on a break as I still have no idea how people manage to play that game and look after a child.

Definitely a gaming family here. We're pretty into retro gaming and systems but love our ps2, xbox 360 and wii as well. Also we used to play WoW but are current on a break as I still have no idea how people manage to play that game and look after a child.

we are the same - name a console we have it probably lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->