Any help would be appreciated! :-)

okitsme

Reaction score
Alright, I am going to just throw the apology out before I get to my question. I apologize for anything that may be considered TMI. I assume no one will be offended, all things considered, but in case someone would be, I figure it is the polite thing to do. That being said, I need some chart help. I just started charting in April, so this is only my second month. I have been TTC since Sept 2012. Up to this point, ff has not detected ovulation for this month. I am pretty sure it happened on CD19. I don't use OPK's because they stress me out too much. I do track my CM and I had EWCM CD 18 &19 and then went totally dry on CD20. I also had sore nipples on CD19 which is what happens for me. (Really, it is awful that it happens then. They hurt terribly and then I am supposed to DTD and DH can't leave them alone! :dohh: ) If someone with a little more experience could be so kind as the look at my chart, I would appreciate it so much. This whole TTC thing is way more difficult than I expected and I also have found that I do not know crap about my body! I guess I really need all the help I can get. :thumbup:

I think it's that huge dip on CD21 that makes it hard to read. Since your temp has stayed elevated other than that day, using your CM signs, O most likely was CD19. Have you tried discarding the temp on CD21 to see if it gives you crosshairs? Is FF set on advanced so that it's taking your other signs into consideration too? The first few months can be difficult if you don't have a textbook chart because FF doesn't "know you" yet.

Ff is set on advanced. I considered removing that temp, but there would be no justifiable reason. I cannot figure out the drop that happened there. There were absolutely no weird circumstances that would have caused it. I researched quite a bit online that morning because I could not figure it out. The only thing I came up with was the fallback rise situation. If I did ovulate on CD19, it fits. I am not 100% clear on how the fallback rise occurs or if that drastic of a drop would fall into that category. Yesterday's temp was the only one that actually was weird. I ended up waking an hour early with my mouth wide open and all dried out and gross. That may be why it was lower.

Anyway, thanks for the input! It really helped. I feel a little bit better

Agree with crysshae. I think CD19 it was ! Keep temping and see if it remains above 97.6.
Your timing seems to have been good so hope this cycle is the one ! Good luck.

I will keep temping and hopefully ff comes up with the same conclusion. I actually like temping. I did not think I would, which is why I went so long before starting. It is so neat to actually be able to see the pattern! It also put my mind at ease to know that I do appear to ovulate. I ovulate later than I thought prior to charting. I am hoping that timing was the issue for us!

Good luck to everyone!

I hope it was too, and you get your BFP soon. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->