Any hope?

MrsTea

Reaction score
There are getting to be too many ifs to have any hope left, but this is the longest LP I've had since dd was born, though I did stop bfing in April. Normal LP has been 9 days. Last cycle is was 10 and I just got done with 11dpo this cycle. However:

Cd8 last bd
Cd 13-14 O'd (so oh's swimmers had to survive for 5-6 days...not likely!)
6dpo spotted 1 day very light pink
7dpo slight yeast infection, started some cream
10dpo spotted pink, thought for sure it was af
11dpo (today) very light brown spotting, wet cm tonight after being dry for days

Cervix is high, hard, and tight and it keeps feeling like my uterus is tightening, not cramping. Bfns so far....any hope at all???

Well, two firsts: 12 day LP! The longest LP I've had since before dd (usual was 6-9, then I had a 10 day lp last cycle). And my spotting stopped last night, breaking my normal pattern of spotting a day or two before heavy AF begins.

I got some watery then creamy CM, which is unusual for me this time of cycle, and cervix is high, soft, and closed. However, BFN on IC! And my temps aren't that high.

As I said, I stopped breastfeeding in April. Are my cycles just now changing, or is something else going on? The spotting at 6dpo really threw me off, and now that the spotting has stopped again, I'm even more confused. Just wanted to get my thoughts out, but I'd love if anyone could offer some insight or opinion, or just say "Hi, you aren't alone!" :winkwink:

Have a good day ladies!

Hi, until you get a 'normal flow' you not out, you never know when you could get a positive test,

Well I'm spotting again and almost certain af is on the way. No bright red yet, just some light rusty crap ;-) anyway, here is this mornings test. In the color version u can see a chunk of the test is missing?? I'm sure that affected the test but I didn't notice til I flushed my fmu dangit. I swear I see something in the tweaked version.... Sigh!

image.jpg

Well, af got me :-( as predicted. Onward to the next cycle! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"