Any ideas for 7yr old birthday present?

Lety

Reaction score
Hi, I have a half sister and brother (twins) who turn 7 in a couple of weeks and I wondered if anyone has any suggestions on educational type presents I could get...or perhaps something that is not a toy as they have everything already!

Thanks

my son is 8, my daughter turns 7 soon....DSi's are their faves. They also like Puffles from Club Penguin. My daughter likes crafty things...make your own wind chimes, jewellery boxes, etc. My daughter just got her ears pierced and is hoping to get earrings. They both hate clothes. My son is into hockey and those minature hockey sticks...the plastic ones. He got a skateboard and the equipment for his 8th bday. My mom always buys them lessons etc. Amnyways those are some ideas. hth

I would present a customizable wall sticker:)https://img1.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.271549661.jpg with the Name of the little one :) and may be with some animal that he/she likes :) Some stickers can be found on internet, and I personally like the ones that Wall's Tale Wall Decor offers.:kiss:

It gets SOOOOOOOOO much harder as they get older doesnt it!!! my daughter will be 7 in April and i'm struggling with christmas gifts even she doesnt have an idea of what she would like apart from club penguin and moshi monster things LOL

Will be watching this thread xxxx

I would present a customizable wall sticker:)https://img1.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.271549661.jpg with the Name of the little one :) and may be with some animal that he/she likes :) Some stickers can be found on internet, and I personally like the ones that Wall's Tale Wall Decor offers.:kiss:

They are gorgeous. I want them all :thumbup:

How about the science kits.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Interplay-...5J80/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316330006&sr=8-1

I teach 9 year olds they enjoy puffles from penguin club, boys are really into tech decks, miniature skate boards, top trumps games they do the moshi monsters ones, craft sets are always cool, science kits, triops are good if they don't have pets

My son turned 7 in May and he loves drawing and making things, so I got him colouring things. Plus I got him a scooter to go to school on and he loved it. xxx

I think it depends on the child and what they are into - i have various nieces and nephews. The girls have always been easy - at 7 my nieces wanted things like My Little Pony and anything Hello Kitty. Things from Build a Bear always went down well as did anything arty.

The boys have always been harder as they tend to have more given to them by their parents. I can remember buying them science books they loved though

Their birthday was last month!

But thanks for the replies. In the end I bought them both a throw away camera which they loved because they couldn't wait to get the pictures developed. And i bought them each an adventure type book (a girly one with lots to do with fashion and a boy oriented one) with lots of fun things to do and make etc out of household bits and bobs - it also had puzzles and jokes and things in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->