Any ideas for MONKEY nursery ??

luckyno2

Reaction score
Hi, all

I made up my mind and decided when we move into the new house the baby room must have a monkey theme. BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START??

It must be a DIY project because we are not in the UK or US so cant order anything online and we are renting so cant paint the walls we will have to use stickers or something...????:winkwink:

PLEASE HELP...

You could get hold of plenty monkey decorations since you can paint the wall. What about a monkey rug, a curtain with monkey designs.

Ooh, I love this idea. I saw a bunch of monkey theme stuff on amazon the other day and fell in love. Can you maybe find some stencils at a craft shop. Maybe some of trees, monkeys, and perhaps banana bunches? I would go to amazon.com > Baby Products > Nursery > Nursery Décor and then search on 'monkey' to get a few ideas about things you can do.

think theres a rainforest range in argos and mothercare, something like that.dno if u have those tho :wacko: i thought if you are renting you can paint as long as you ask permission from landlord?good luck tho

when i was little i had a monkey room n my mum puts hooks on the ceiling and dangled big fluffy monkeys from ceiling hehe, ive always remembered tht :p xx

Maybe go to a craft store and get a lamp w/ a shade you can decorate and stensil monkeys on the lamp shade. or even cut out little moneys so when the lamp is on monkey shadows will be on the wall. :D

Toys r us do a jungle theme nursery including easily removable wall stickers in the UK. Maybe if you look on the net you will be able to find something similar that can be delivered to you.

Alternatively, art.com have really cute monkey (and other animals) prints which you could use on the walls....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->