Any ideas? odd question! lol

Angelsmiles91

Reaction score
Ok... so this might sound a bit odd :dohh:
I've just come off the pill Cerazette, due to a few side effects that were getting abit out of hand really... severe breast pain calling for a complete boob ban for the last month (and whaddaya know, soon as I stop the pill, they're back to normal! :happydance: ). Now, the thing is, I have decided I don't want to go back onto a hormonal contraceptive as they aaall disagree with me in one way or another, which is quite irritating. My boyfriend knows this and is fine with it, and we've agreed on a sex ban until we can find a contraceptive that's right for us. Condoms are a no-no for both of us, as they remove any feeling for us both and quite frankly I'd rather not have sex at all as they also dry me out (sorry for TMI) even if we use good lubrication! lol :blush: Even though me and OH are not ready for a child, I KNOW that he will probably make a move on me despite the sex ban, (he's abit like that, no self control!). BUt the problem is that I'm not very good at saying no, he has an amazing way of making himself irresistable to me. But how can I stop anything naughty happening? He doesn't seem to think about the risks until afterwards when its me that has to run off to take a pregnancy test a few weeks later because I don't agree with the MAP! :dohh:

Odd question!! lol, sorry.

xxxxxxx

Hmm, the only thing I could suggest is the pull out method - not 100% reliable by any means, but will be more effective than if he doesn't pull out. You could also track your ovulation and try and do it around the times you're not ovulating. Again, not totally reliable, but better than nothing.

Or you could just entertain yourselves with other sexual activities? x

I could have written this myself. I really could! The pill drives me into a crazy depressed, hormonal freak. Condoms- Ive got them but it just wont happen. I dont want the coil, I looked into the cap last week, but no no- theres a reason why only 1% of the population use them, as I found out!

So we use the pull out method, its worked for years and years, still using it now.

We used to use the pull out method but it's still rather frightening when you have irratic periods like I do!! It causes undue stress every 4-5 weeks when the :witch: is late!! lol. Also, I'm only 17 (OH's newly 18) so I'm not sure the pull out method is reliable ENOUGH to get us through what could be a good few months of trying to find something else! For some peole it seems to work amazingly well but for others, (those with super eggs and super sperm!) it fails quite quickly.
Agh! I've thought about rying to chart my cycle days but I find it so hard to get my head round it all!! I might look into it abit more and try and figure it out lol.
I really need to find something as I really don't want the extra stress as I'm coming upto the end of my exams soon (GCSE's! agh!) so I'll be stressed enough for the next month abit worrying about whether I've passed them or not!!
xxxxxxx

Hi!

I think charting is a good idea. It's not that hard, if you have any questions feel free to ask! How about getting a persona? Far easier to understand (and slightly less hassle as well). Saying that, both of them still require you to NOT have sex (at least without condoms) around your time of ovulation. And unfortunately that's usually the time where it's hardest to resist. :D
Have you tried different types of condoms? Seems like they'd be the obvious choice for you. Maybe try some latex-free ones, they might not bother you. And they're a lot better these days, you hardly notice them. Skyns are good in my experience (order them online).
Or you'll just have to learn to control yourself... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"