any ideas?

ljsmummy

Reaction score
Hi all I'm a newbie looking for advice!I was due AF yesterday,but one week ago I had brown spotting/light bleeding for about 4 days and not sure if it was just a strange AF.still no sign of AF,but some discharge today.been ttc only about 4 months so its still early days,but I'm so confused as to whether the bleeding was a proper period or not,and if I should be expecting AF or not!some really light cramps but nothing major.had none of this with my DS,which makes me think I'm probably not pregnant.But if I could be then I don't even know when to test as I don't know when my period was or would be due!sorry if this is confusing.any advice very greatly appreciated x

Could have been implantation bleeding , I would test now!

Thank you for your reply!I thought maybe it was IB,but don't want to get my hopes up if it iwas just an early AF and I'm not actually due for another 3 weeks!x

I never had IB with my son but did with 2nd pregnancy...it was just brown discharge.

Do you think you could mistaken IB with AF? I don't think so....IB is just a small spotting (light or brown) and AF looks like bleeding (even very light @). Anyway I would test! FX!!

It was light bleeding but by no means my normal type of AF...thanks everyone.much appreciated.think I may test tomorrow in the morning x

Just wanted to update this in case anyone else looked at it for advice...
Currently recovering from.surgery after ectopic pregnancy and tube removal,at approx 11 weeks. If anyone has any abnormal bleeding or cramping and you are worried don't ignore it.hope this helps someone x x x

So sorry dear! x I hope you are doing well and get your bfp soon!

Sorry to hear that, hope your recovering well and sending baby dust to your remaining tube!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->