Any Ideas??

SMCamp

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I'm not sure if anyone can help me or not but I figured I would ask...

I have used an app that is suppose to help track my cycle, fertile days, ovulation days and more. I have been updating it each time something changes - whether its a mood, cramps, sleep pattern and more.

My husband and i did have sex at times that i would have been fertile or ovulated. My app shows that i should have had my cycle start yesterday. However, i did not. I still have not started my cycle. However the last 2-3 weeks i have had cramps and back pains like i would be starting my cycle. But still nothing. I did take a test yesterday afternoon (Day i was suppose to start). I did not use first morning urine though during my testing. It showed up BFN. Is there a chance i tested to early or that I am just experiencing weird symptoms?

Factors:
- Never been late for a cycle
- First month off the pill
- Never been pregnant before

Please let me know if anyone has experienced these signs before, what the result was or what to expect.

Thanks,
SCamp

As it is your first month off of birth control I would guess that is the cause. I would buy some cheap pregnancy tests and do one every 2-3 days until you get either get your AF or a positive test.

The pill regulates your cycle length to a very standard 28 days. Your own natural cycle might be totally different, so it's possible you aren't late at all because you don't naturally have a 28 day cycle. Also, if you aren't actually tracking things like BBT or cervical mucus or using opks, I wouldn't trust it to predict your fertile days as it just guesses and that can be wildly off. Honestly, mood, sleep patterns, etc. are incredibly subjective and can have nothing to do with fertility. I would probably give it a few more days and see what happens. My cycles are naturally 30 days long, so you might not even be at the first day of your missed period yet. That said, most pregnancy tests are pretty sensitive, so if you think you should have your period already and the test is negative, it's probably negative. I'd give it a few days to see if it starts up and test again, especially if you are feeling off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->