any ideas???

jetty

Reaction score
hi guys, this is my story but ill try make it short.

im ttc and i have been useing ovulation test strips,

i got a positive lh surge on THURS 20 jan 2011, + fertile cm too, me and my partner bd that day and the following 2 days.

FRIDAY fertile cm (bd)

SAT (bd)

MONDAY( 4 dpo) i had the brown blood in my cm, only there for a few toilet trips when i wiped,

TUES had bad cramps,

since then ive had nothing else really, a few twinges on my left side and my boobs are sore, (not unusual for me a week b4 p)

11 dpo test i took pregnancy test and it came bk negative, :(

does any one know what the bleeding could have been? or could i have ovulated on the monday and missed it?. last day me and my partner bd was sat 22 nd jan (sorry for tmi)
could i be pregnant

any info greatly appreciated :)

It does sound like it could have been implantation bleeding. Maybe you ovulated slightly later but still managed to catch and perhaps you need to test again in a few days?

Sorry I'm not more help. I never had implantation bleeding or anything but that's all I can think of. I have heard of women that can have a small amount of blood around ovulation time but don't know how common that is!

Good luck though and keep us updated, I hope this is it for you.

X

thank you for your reply,

i will definitely keep you posted,
many thanks :)

af showed up a day early today :( im gutted :(

I'm sorry AF showed up Jetty. My fingers are crossed that you catch with this next cycle. Keep your chin up!

X

thank you,

i thought it was too good to be true!

fingers crossed for next month :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel