any info on trying to conceive please help

tryin2conceiv

Reaction score
Hi my name is Deatta and my husband and i have been trying to conceive for 7 months and no luck so i was wondering if anyone out there knows of any fertility drugs or any kind of information that'll help with conceiveing
i'll greatly appreciate it,
even if it'll cause multiples any information will help me out..
Thanks
:baby:wishing for a baby or 2:baby:
:cry:No Luck So Far :cry:

It depends where the problem is, do you have regular periods, do you track when you ovulate?

My hubby too zinc and vit E this cycle and I took Evening primrose oil from period to ovulation. We just got our bfp - this was our 3rd cycle off the pill ttc. Funnily enough we concieved our son on the 3rd cycle too and that was also our first cycle trying zinc and evening primrose oil.

Oh Honey - sorry its not happening for you - there are so many things you can try.
Best thing would be to speak to your Doctor - Clomid seems quite popular. I'm sure there's a Clomid group on here - have a look in cycle buddies...

Good Luck!

At 7 months your best bet is just doing the natural "boosts", presuming you dont have any obvious problems like irregular periods etc (if you do, see a doc)

It is at a year its advised you consider talking through fertility "treatments" with a doctor

For now things like vitamins, doing the OPKs etc...good luck!

Hi hunny, i feel pregnant on our 8th month, so i think carry on doing what your dooing(i do unerstand the frutstrations) and before its been a yearm im sure you'll get that BFP

Hi

We're trying the SMEP (sperm to egg plan) google it or search the threads if you need more info. In a nutshell we're :sex: every other day from CD8 until after I'm sure I've OV'd. You can use OPK's but I've chosen not to.

Good luck :dust:

xx

i have regular periods
its every 23 days from the starting of my last one to the beginning of my next one,
I am wanting to try Clomid but i want to know if anyone has takin it and had sucess with it cause if they havent i dont want to spend the money on something when i hear it wont work
Thanks for everyones help
Wishing for a baby or 2
No Luck So Far

Every 23 days is a very very short cycle. I would guess your luteal phase might be too short to sustain a pregnancy.

Your cycle has basic phases:
Menstural Flow
Follicular Phase
Ovulation Day
Luteal Phase
Menstural Flow and it starts again.

Your luteal phase (LP) needs to be at least 10-12 days, but it is very hard to concieve with one that short. 13-15 days is average and better. It can be as long as 17 days. Longer won't hurt anything, but too short won't let implantion happen.

The only way to confirm the length of your luteal phase it to BBT chart for a couple of months to determine your exact ovulation date. You need to be ovulating on like cd9-10 at the latest if you are going to have a good chance. Later than that is too late for your cycle. Try www.fertilityfriend.com to learn how to chart your cycle.

You an also try to lenghten your LP by taking a good vitamin B complex. The b6 is the important part, but don't take it alone. Get a good B 50 complex. (Has at least 50 mg of several B vits). Ladies have been able to lenghten their LP by a couple of days using that.

If you chart for a couple of months and see that your LP is short, i.e. less than 12 days, then I would see a doc.

Good luck!! :dust:

Oh... and clomid won't help you if your LP is too short. It helps you ovluate if you are not ovulating. But all the ovulating in the world won't get you pg if your LP can't last long enough to let the embryo implant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->