Any input would be great!

supermom18067

Reaction score
My husband and I have 2 little girls. We want another baby but were not necessarily trying. I figure if it happens it happens. Anyways i was taking my birth control ritually up until a few days ago when I noticed I missed 2 days of it. ***I wouldn't have noticed this if i didnt get my period. I was confused so I went and looked at my pack and it looked like i may have missed 2 or 3 days. I normally get it at the end of the month. The night prior to getting my period my husband and I did "our thing.":sex: The days I forgot the pill I just so happen to be around the time I would be ovulating. So my question is- now that im on my period and missed the bc and was ovulating at the time is there even a possibility i would be pregnant or do i not have anything to worry about.

Any input would be great! Thanks so much. :oops:

:test: if your late tast and see what the out come is
:flower:

I'm a little confused about whether you got your period or not. But either way I would test, just to put my mind at rest. There is a chance you could be pregnant if you missed 2 or 3 pills...I'm just not sure how much of a chance. Good luck!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->