Any interest in a babasling?

funny_face

Hubby, baby girl n cat
Reaction score
I have a pink babasling, just as new, with instructions and carry pouch - I've used it once or twice max. I bought it at the same time as a wrap carrier, and just preferred the wrap.

If there's any interest I can post pics :flower:

Its literally like new, so probably £15 incl pp fees but not P&P is as low as I'd go :)

I have a pink babasling, just as new, with instructions and carry pouch - I've used it once or twice max. I bought it at the same time as a wrap carrier, and just preferred the wrap.

If there's any interest I can post pics :flower:

Its literally like new, so probably £15 incl pp fees but not P&P is as low as I'd go :)

I was just about to list this on Gumtree, was going to ask £15 there but I'd sell it for £15 incl fees on here. Haven't got a price for postage yet. It's pink :thumbup:

hey
thanks for getting back to me but i dont know if i am having a girl or boy, sorry :hugs:

I'd probably use it with a boy too tbh, I tend to match carriers with what I'm wearing rather than the baba :lol: Zoe's pram is acid green and her buggy is bright blue (got a pink parasol tho).

Know what you mean though, people might assume you have a girl if you have a pink carrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->