Any interest in a Bebe Confort Loola chassis?

stardust599

Reaction score
Hello

I bought a Loola pushchair on ebay, sadly I was ripped off by the seller and the covers and hood for the seat are in terrible condition, dirty, ripped and faded! Stupidly I'd already left feedback when the parcel arrived, I just checked the chassis before unfolding it to check! I almost cried when I got it outand went straight on to ebay and bought myself another Loola before I realized you could buy replacement covers.

The chassis is brilliant condition though, only a little wear to the wheels with excellent tread and just a couple of minor scratches.

So I plan to buy a set of covers for it and sell it on ebay again but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in buying the chassis first to save me the bother? Maybe someone who has a scratched/damaged chassis but still has a good seat unit?

Would be looking for £35 posted o.n.o, not sure if there'll be any interest - I'll probably be better off buying a replacement set of covers from Bebe Confort then selling it on!

xx

Hi there

Do you still have your loola chassis & if so are you still interested in selling? I'm about to have baby no.2 and have all the other bits but the wheels are a bit knackered so would like to replace them.

Regards

hey hun, i'm having the covers/hood replaced and keeping it. i have bought a new loola though but i don't need it so will be selling it, will have to see the condition of it when it arrives before i decide on a price.

xx

Ok, no worries, worth a try & enjoy your loola.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"