Any ladies 10dpo and symptoms?!?! Hoping to get some feedback...

Workinonbaby2

Mommy of 2!!
Reaction score
my last period was july2-6 O date on my period tracker says the 13 but, I had some serious cramps on the 15th which was 14days exactly from my next period. We :sex: on 8th, 10th, 13th, 15th, and 20th. I think those cramps I had were O cramps (which is unusual) so I could have concieved somewhere between the 13th and 16th....nothing from dpo1-5 except an excessive amount of discharge almost as if I wet my underwear (tmi) dpo 6 I started have headaches dpo 7 headaches and oddly enough at lunch time just didn't have an appetite dpo 8-dpo 9 crampy really dull, headaches, no appetite, VERY FATIGUE took naps on my lunch break, and really bad mood swings. dpo 10- AM: Headache, Hungry, really really fatigue, still having excessive amount of discharge. took an hour nap at lunch time. PM: when I woke up I felt worse than I did before I fell asleep got a drink have been peeing all day and felt better like nothings wrong besides being a little sleepy still and discharge other than that don't feel great but, don't feel bad either kinda bleh.... 3 months before I was having very vivd dreams one I was telling a friend of mine whos already pregnant I was pregnant too, the second was a month later I was in the delivery room in labor, and the last a month after that I was peeing on 4test and they all came back positive not sure but, I do feel a lot different this month if it's a :bfn: then there's always another try I already have a 2yr with regular cycles so I'm sure it'll happen when it's time... could it be this month?!?!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->