Any ladies from the PMA PMA PMA group over in TTC? Lillismommy, Lopanda anyone?!!

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I was just wondering if there are any ladies here and how you are getting on!! Lets have a reunion!!! :happydance:

Here was our group https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/524501-pma-pma-pma-8-33-bfp-so-far-they-just-keep-coming.html

xx

Hey Hula been hoping to catch you soon! How are you doing?

Can't believe how quick our pregnancies have gone so far! x

Hey hey hey mrs! How r u? Im good thanx, they have gone soooooo fast havent they! Its crazy! xx

Yes absolutely crazy - I am defo getting a proper bump now I seem to get huger everyday!! U felt any kicks yet? I've had a few flutters but its prob my imagination! Are you finding out the sex at your next scan? x

Ive had vibrations for a few weeks and had some popping/chugging last week but no proper kicks yet. I am deffo gna find out sex at nxt scan, i am too impatient to wait! Lol. Whens your nxt scan, u gona find out? Xx

Hey Girls! I am here and doing well. I had my gender scan last Friday and we are having a girl! She is very active and moves a lot. Her head is right under and in between my boobs and her feet are right above my bladder, so needless to say, I get bladder kicked all the time! I love her so much already!

Glad to see you ladies!

Do you have a feeling on what you are going to have?

Aww thats lovely news!! Have you got the nursery on the go? i would love a girl but as long as its a healthy and happy baby i am happy! I have a feeling ours is a little boy!! Xx

Ahhhhhh congrats on having a girl :) I am too impatient too and defo going to find out - have my scan a week tomorrow. I had a feeling it was a girl but not too sure now so will be a surprise - we don't mind either way but sooooo exciting to find out!

We have just got a new house (been trying to buy it for months and had soo much bad luck but finally got it yesterday!) so very excited to finally be able to get nursery sorted out! You girls done much?

xx

My scan is 2 wks tomoz, feels like forever! We have loads of things! I got over excited and git some bargains! We have cotbed bargain at 89! Pram, moses basket and stand, bath, changing mat, bedding, curtains, wall pictures, lightshade, cot tidy, nappy stacker, some soft toys, towels, clothes, cot mobile, drawers, baby box along with lotions etc, steriliser, breast pump, nappy bin, grooming kit, bottles, bottle warmer erm ...about 15 packs of wipes and we have 7 packs of 27 size 1 nappies, 2 packs of 35 size 2 nappies and 1 box of 92 size 2 nappies! I think thats it for now. Lmao. we are hopefully painting the nursery the weekend! Xx

We have a little sunroom area in our master bedroom that i'm going to turn into somewhat of a nursery. I haven't done a darn thing, though. I haven't had the motivation between being a mom, working full time, and taking care of the house. Blah.

Hula you are so organised!! That cotbed sounds a bargain - we are well skint with the house so need a few months to recover before we can buy much more! x

Had our scan yesterday and we are having a little girl too :) x

Awww thats lovely! Congrats! How r u? did u think it was a girl? I have a strong feeling we having a boy but could be totally wrong! Lol.

Thanks :) I am good how r u doing? thought it was a girl but was half expecting a boy still though. Whens your scan Hula? x

Hello everyone! I was over in the PMA group - I joined just after you lot had got those BFPs and thankfully all the babydust rubbed off on me too!

Glad to hear your pregnancies are all progressing nicely and congrats on the baby girls - we'll have to see if that turns into a trend! I have a feeling I'm having a girl but am honestly not bothered - we'll not be finding out anyway so will have to wait till November to see if I'm right.

I'm starting to feel shuffling about and thought I felt 2 light kicks yesterday but can't be sure. Can't wait till OH can feel it. It's all so exciting.

Ooooh hi :) Glad to hear alls going well with you too! I have started to feel wriggles and kicks low down at the one side but found out at my scan that I have an anterior placenta (high though which is good!) so don't think I'll feel kicks as strong as others for a few more weeks :( Really dying for OH to see them now but every time she wriggles and I get him to feel she goes all shy hehe!

Better get on here straight away after your scan Hula can't wait to hear what your having :) After saying I wanted all neutral stuff I have been going pink mad since finding out hehe! x

Hiya notjustyet! Glad you got yout bfo, the babydust rubbed off!

Dnt worry lopanda i will be right on here after the scan! Lol. We have painted the nursery yellow and have some.cream bedding but will also get pink or blue when/if we find out! :D

So exciting isn't it I can't seem to concentrate on anything but baby stuff at the min! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->